Sean Singletary Podcast is up

Check it out. Doug and I caught up with him before the Louisville game at the Renewal.

8 Likes

NICE!!! Doug I liked your game at UVA and always felt you added quality depth.

appreciate it @TUGARD. loved (most all) my time playin there man

My mentor was John Johnson. He was a bad boy. Life turned left on him. SMH

heard stories about JJ. sounds like he was the next Othel Wilson. you ever hoop at Slaughter back then?

I didn’t go tu UVA. John John is from my hood. He is mad older than me.

1 Like

Found out about his own commitment on The Sabre haha!! Great job guys. Fun listen.

2 Likes

that was hilarious. mom knows best

1 Like

Awesome job! Really enjoyed Sean, one of my all time favorite Hoos!

Is first time I really met him. Great dude and we got to hang out all day and after the game. Just watched him on youtube. Iverson esque

3 Likes

Great episode here! Love all the unique stories shared

1 Like

Enjoyed hearing you both reminisce about U Hall! That was a special place for sure. Didn’t realize what a home court advantage that really was!

4 Likes

Great listen. Sean Singletary is one of my all time UVA favorites. Enjoyed his stories

4 Likes

and now one of mine as well.

3 Likes

@TUGARD Johnny Johnson was incredible. We were just talking about it this weekend, how one day…he was gone and John Crotty was starting.

1 Like

Yes John John Eff up and got sent home. He have not been right since that situation.

wheres JJ from? And you @TUGARD

1 Like

Yes Tugard, I would like to hear your story on the introduce yourself post. You seem to be pretty smart and interesting

2 Likes

Love how Sean Singletary committed to UVA… his mother made the decision and communicated it to UVA without Sean knowing about it until he saw it in the news. Obviously he went with it. True love between mom and son on so many levels.

3 Likes

was a great story to hear in person. Love Sean after getting to know him. He has great respect for his parents and coaches and guys that came before him. Real Virginia guy

2 Likes