Setting the Class of 2022 Table (Blog Post)

Tu, I agree with your assessment of Traudt.

A very fair point. Thanks

[quote=ā€œChief8hoo, post:41, topic:3510ā€]
Tu, I agree with your assessment of Traudt
[/quote] Well thank you buddy. You may be the only one. LOL

@ Stylesmajor

So a Kansas offer means a kid is automatically the goods? Ok then!

Lol Kansas is consistently a great team year in and year outā€¦it means heā€™s, at the least, a decent HS recruit.

You realize KU lands their fair share of stiffs right!?? Lol it happens at Dook, UNC, so on and so on.

My biggest point was the film on Traudt wasnā€™t too impressive. Iā€™ll trust our staff judgement, but we all have a right to an opinion last time I checked.

I realize that Tony wants to recruit in other countries, because he has connections there. As of today (7-0 in the ACC), Iā€™d say itā€™s been a smashing success!! :smiley:

Iā€™ve heard very good things about Taine Murray, but for whatever reason, I have noticed that almost all foreign players are overrated. (Almost all American high school players are overrated also, but thatā€™s anotherā€¦thing.) I guess that heā€™s a combination guard.

I assume that Jay Huff and Hauser will be in the NBA next year. That leaves Murphy (6-9) and Caffaro (6-10 or so). I donā€™t know what the situation is with Kadin Shedlick or Kody Stattmann, but if they never play for us again for some reason, it looks to me like we need more than just Taine Murray.

We need another Jay Huff! :smiley:

2 Likes

Stattman states he will be back soon. Iā€™m not sure whatā€™s going on with Kadin, however. Hopefully, he will be back soon!

At this point Iā€™m starting to wonder what Kadin will look like even when he gets back. Am I incorrect in thinking he hasnā€™t been exercising much while heā€™s been out? Canā€™t be anywhere close to game shape and wouldnā€™t be surprised if heā€™s lost weight again. Will at least give us 5 more big man fouls though for games like UNC.

2 Likes

Hoos, its really frustrating because he was really playing well at times and offered a valuable piece to the rotation.

5 Likes

I thought Kadin was looking very goodā€¦

4 Likes

Finally, a subject on which I am actually qualified to comment. I find gaining weight to be exceptionally easy. Also, I imagine I would be able to commit five fouls if the opposing players stood still for a little bit. If kadin is anything like me but almost a foot taller, then he should be a key piece of the title run when he comes back.

6 Likes

Why is Kadin out? Been a while since heā€™s dressed out but heā€™s been on the sidelines.

Some undisclosed non-COVID illness. From the way they talk about him being day-to-day, seems like theyā€™re waiting for some test to show some result in the right direction, but who knows. Hopefully heā€™s back soon though.

2 Likes

Thanks. Hopefully heā€™s back soon and itā€™s nothing serious. Heā€™s a huge piece of the puzzle for the next few years.

1 Like