Show off your cool UVA swag here

I have a good amount of awesome stuff, so expect to see me pretty active on the thread, but first I’ll share some super cool custom Giannis Freak 1s I got recently. A bunch of hidden details. Enjoy, and if love to see some of the cool stuff you all have. This is a topic I have a lot of interest in, so post anything. WAHOOWA

5 Likes

I was tired of taking L’s on the SNKRS app, especially after the Nike Dunk Champ Colors release. So I figured I’d try to paint and customize my own shoes.

6 Likes

Here is a pic of a couple of “quarantine” projects - repainting our b-ball court and making a replica national championship trophy.

12 Likes

Wow that court is awesome! (As long as you don’t dive for balls going out of bounds.)

5 Likes

To contribute:

My UVa shrine at work:

•Mike London signed helmet from a bowl game
•A lamp
•some kind of collectible truck
•UVa hard hat
•Framed Honor Men print
•Piece of the court from Minneapolis.

9 Likes

Dang dude, that trophy is ridiculously well done.

3 Likes

My diploma is on another wall next to my wife’s diploma from Baylor and our Master’s degrees. Mine totally rules over Scott Drew… i mean the Baylor diploma. LOL!

7 Likes

Nice to see another 2000 Hoo here.

3 Likes

No shame in hitting the resell market for these.

5 Likes

6 Likes

I cheated. Is not mine but someone sent me fotos today

2 Likes

Got this from chico wood

@phatdat if u ever wanna sell those trophies…hit us up

5 Likes

backpack

7 Likes

Had to jump in and show off the office setup

Shout out to @Benrekosh for the custom poster on the one wall. Love it.

5 Likes

That court and trophy is 12 year old Dragon’s dream…

It’s also 36 year old Dragons dream.

9 Likes

That replica is super cool. Is it just made out of wood and plexiglass? What’s it made out of? Looks super cool

3 Likes

Yes, wood and plexiglass. The ncaa letttering at the top was done with a 3D printer.

4 Likes

That’s incredible

2 Likes

Not at all. I did the same thing, had to have them! I complained about the injustice of not being able to buy from the SNKRS ap whilst purchasing them, however.

3 Likes

5 Likes