Show off your cool UVA swag here

Fun. I love showing off my man cave swag

13 Likes

You’ve got quite the collection there! Love those bobbleheads and the replica banner

1 Like

Thanks. Most of my memorabilia is Atlanta Braves related and other MLB + my UVA stuff. Bobblehead collecting is very addicting, I’ve got about 70 baseball ones.

3 Likes

Love your man cave and collection. I’m jealous, lol

4 Likes

The frames SIs are a great touch. Really wish i had snagged those and a sports section.

2 Likes

Uncovered this while trying to clean out closets and the garage this spring. Signed by Cory Alexander and Yuri Barnes, aka DJ Why Be.

6 Likes

Love this. Imma find my ring to send

4 Likes

This doesnt count but may be all I have

9 Likes

Strong hairline. If that’s second half and you still look that fresh damn boy y gots swag

1 Like

always changed the under tshirt at the half for a fresh one Dragon. Pro move

7 Likes

Awww thatsan all time move. I tip my hat to you.

Anthony Oliver wore like 4 pair of socks per game. Was hilarious. And yes my sock game was strong too

2 Likes

good lord how do go through 4 pairs of socks that’s hilarious.

When i first played rugby we still had collars on our jerseys you can bet your boy had his popped throughout

he legit stacked 4 pair at once for the game. was hilarious. was common then to wear two pair but he went 4+ at the same time

2 Likes

That’s insane id need a bigger shoe just to fit that many. And would go insane from the feel of exrra padding

5 Likes

This is also not the “swag”’ that’s probably intended for this thread, but here is my most prized possession in my uva memorabilia collection

11 Likes

haha. Now we are talking @phatdat

4 Likes

Yo that’s incredible

1 Like

You can still order the SI covers from this website… mine shows costs in Euro… sorry about that.

4 Likes

Sweet thanks for the heads up I’m going to have to lock them in

1 Like