Show off your cool UVA swag here

I’ve actually thought about buying the UMBC one and the Redeemed cover and putting them in a dual frame…

3 Likes

6 Likes

@Merch - Nice… that’s pretty sweet.

2 Likes

Forgot about these coasters… my sister got them for my birthday this year…

7 Likes

they are tremendous

5 Likes

Im a big fan of those.

5 Likes

We have reached a quorum!

4 Likes

love that the biera is off the coaster so as not to disrupt the play hahahah

3 Likes

It’s German beer… brewed 10 minutes from my house! sacred

3 Likes

Beer is called Bischof… means Bishop auf Deutsch. I’ve grown to really like the standard Rheinheitsgebot (German purity law) Pils from them. It’s not über bitter like Northern Germany and über smooth like Bavaria. I’m also a huge Imperial stout, Baltic stout and Porter fan. I may start a new beer topic if anyone is interested. Could be a bunch of 2JAT however.

3 Likes

I’m a massive beer guy and would love to talk and hear more. I’m all about the small micro-brews and drinking local. We live less than 1 mile from 3 breweries and a distillery… not an accident we bought in this neighborhood.

2 Likes

Saporros and Coors Light for me. Did have some Modelos yesterday and not scared of Red Stripes if they are really cold either.

In Brasil: Antartica Original, Skol, Brahma and sometimes Bohemia

1 Like

Thought I’d throw this here to. If you want an awesome uva poster or anything of the sorts feel free to send me a message. Read here to check out the full post.

1 Like

my homegirls

8 Likes

Damn I remember seeing that poster all over always thought it was badass. Actually I liked all those team posters from that era. They did some cool stuff.

2 Likes

Some jerseys that I have in my collection…

5 Likes

I’m sure you all remember Bill Batts! Late 80s warm up.

5 Likes

Mike Scott Game Worn Playoff Hawks jersey vs Pacers when he hit 5 threes in the second quarter.

4 Likes

And some of my favorites here…Aaron Brooks game worn UVA Jersey, signed replica Bennett Hornets Jersey and a replica Kihei jersey. Who knows what else I’ll find in my closet or garage. Haha!

7 Likes

Nice stuff @phatdat

2 Likes