Spring Recruiting Thread

Kon Knueppel game 2 stream

Kon 1-7 from the field but like 7 assists so far (box score only showss 4 but he has more)

1 Like

Phenom U rightly decided their best press-breaking option is Point Kon. He’s starting to cook from the field too. A couple of threes and a nice little midpost backdown into hook shot.

5 Likes

Janowski has made some nice shots but his handle and passing have been pretty bad in this game. Definitely looks like more of a SG than PG.

2 Likes

Not Kon’s best shooting game but he has 6 assists which means more likely 8-9 assists, with 5 rebounds and 9 points.

Switched over to Trent Perry’s game. Not scoring like his first game much but 4 assists. Also Derrion Reid is on the other team and like I said before the kid is a monster, he has 20 points in the first half.

3 Likes

We needed Hoo and True giving out assists in my time…

3 Likes

Turns out Kon was our PG recruit all along?

4 Likes

I didn’t believe it as a possibility before this spring but man, these assists numbers are pretty damn encouraging.

2 Likes

Kon was 3-15 from the field but just hit back to back shots and now fts

1 Like

Baby Luka

2 Likes

My favorite part of dead period EYBL is the ringers. Team Thad brought in Rakease Passmore, the Georgia Stars have Jahseem Felton. Probably a bunch of others.

4 Likes

My favorite part is we can’t recruit for shit and apparently are just mailing it in at this point so Tony can clip his last few coupons.

4 Likes

We need to get WFS into staff meetings too. @Hooandtrue for suggestions, @DFresh11 to translate, and @WFS_HOO to insult and shame them into action.

20 Likes

“So Coach Bennett when Hoo True says ‘we need 25 wings and the rest bouncy aficans’ he really means…and WFS Hoo loves you and this golden age of hoops so much he just doesnt know what to do with all the success. Also, he LOVES redshirting”

15 Likes

Bliss stream vs North Carolina kids

Bliss playing well. Other team has Bishop Boswell, UNC commit Drake Powell, Wake Forest commit Juke Harris, and Duke commit Isaiah Evans. All of them look worse than Kon Knueppel. The shame that I ever doubted will haunt me forever.

7 Likes

“There is no shame in doubling down on an orientation of curiousity, humility, learning, and growth.”

-Kon Knueppel

12 Likes

Bliss with a strong showing so far halfway through the third. 10 pts, 4 assists, 3 rebounds, 4-6fg, 1-2 from 3.

I like the flashes Boswell shows. Statline is pretty empty. He plays with 3 ball dominant players (the acc commits). But good defense and moves the ball really well.

2 Likes

Bliss team blows out the North Carolina kids. 10 pts 8 assists 5 rebounds.

Dude is literally taller Perrantes with not as good an outside shot but maybe more defensive oriented with his athleticism (steals).

5 Likes

Welcome back to the Konspiracy, formed the day in summer 2022 when he dominated Jarin Stevenson.

6 Likes

That was the day I was all in.

5 Likes