Spring Recruiting Thread

Holy shit! I mean, holy fucking shit!

2 Likes

Bliss clips from Pangos

2 Likes

I’d be psyched to have Igor back. I genuinely loved that guy.

3 Likes

I assume he’d qualify for a waiver since his coach left… It would be 2nd transfer and past deadline.

3 Likes

Reece McKneely Rohde Dunn Igor death lineup. Dunn as the help side rim protector and Igor bodying up the centers at 6’10 but hopefully with more size on the perimeter we can contain guards more and dont need as much help defense.

(but forreal Igor would fit our new offense better and has a higher ceiling/2 years to develop which would help us avoid looking for a portal 4 next season if Dunn goes pro)

7 Likes

Just to clarify, I fully expect Igor to not be a HOO next season LOL. But ya never know. He’s still incredibly friendly with everyone on social media and staff really wanted to keep him when he first transferred out

5 Likes

Maybe this is an unpopular opinion, but I’ll pass on Igor. I don’t know. I’m just sort of meh.

9 Likes

Would make more sense if he redshirted this year

2 Likes

btw, speaks volumes that fans would want him back… Point being, don’t burn bridges!

5 Likes

lol.

3 Likes

That’s fair. His production is not amazing but not bad. I think he showed flashes both here and at Charlotte that there is a potential there.

3 Likes

For sure. I just wouldn’t like crowding the roster like that, especially for a guy with meh production. It won’t actually matter in the end though since there’s no chance it happens lol.

3 Likes

8 Likes

could solve the lack of bigs for 24/25 and help space out the classes a bit.

1 Like

Kon Knueppel’s statline this morning

8 Likes

Also Isaiah Abraham has had a good camp. Played way better than other kids at this camp who I pegged as being better than him (like former @Hooandtrue dream recruit Jaiden Glover who has been meh at Pangos). Maybe he just needs to escape that glue guy casting.

3 Likes

If he can get that turnover straight…

1 Like

Also just to wedge the knife in further for when he commits to Wisconsin, the Knueppel youtube account uploaded Kon’s memphis highlights

Kon Klips

4 Likes

Best YouTube account ever, because it has videos of Kon’s mom in her UWGB days, including her dropping a 38-piece on a team. I think he got his comfort working in the post from her, not Kon One.

2 Likes

4:09 mark is the “aww shit” love that they included that.

4 Likes