State of the Trail Report

Bennett and Willy at Paul VI tonight for Trevor Keels

7 Likes

Seems like hes been to see Keels a lot now. Its to our advantage that Paul VI is in Virginia and coach and just swing up there when there is time.

4 Likes

Very fortunate 2 of our top targets are in Va!

2 Likes

History says it isn’t “very fortunate,” but a National Championship changes history, right?

3 Likes

Any idea who the 2021 class target was sitting at the game between CTB and Coach Willy?

1 Like

Could be wrong, but it looked like Tony’s son, who is in HS.

1 Like

Don’t think I’d consider it unfortunate having basically local top targets :man_shrugging:t2: Regardless if they commit to uva or not just from a convenience stand point

1 Like

Yep that’s Tony’s son. He goes to the Covanent school here and Charlottesville and is a star on their basketball team I think

1 Like

these guys dont rest. always out workin thanks for this info guys

3 Likes

Haha yeah that’s Eli Bennett, he’s actually the person who got me into basketball when we were in 3rd grade :laughing:. Great family!

3 Likes

Will he be on the team one day?

1 Like

Hope so. He already knows all the plays, personnel, and ways of uva basketball so the transition would be easier lol

I actually haven’t talked to him in a while, but I’ve heard he’s thinking about going into coaching and may look into being a manager somewhere.

3 Likes

Interesting

From the brief highlight reel I’ve seen on Instagram he looks pretty good. I think he’s only a freshman too

1 Like

Junior actually, but yeah, he used to school me every day at recess :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

That’s awesome. My bad

1 Like

Check out the kid’s reaction in the lower left corner when he realizes Tony Bennett is standing next to him. :open_mouth:

5 Likes

Ha that’s great

1 Like

I’d probably do the same thing.

3 Likes