Summer League

Well he could be a SETH Curry like player as well.

Missed the game. Who was he primarily guarding? Hope it was Cole Anthony because it looks like he stunk shooting the ball.

Mamadi with 13 late in the third.

3 Likes

He guarded Anthony some but he also got bullied by Suggs a few times

1 Like

Thanks! It would have been great to see the natty team play last years Gonzaga team. My uneducated guess is Hunter would have guarded Suggs and Jerome on Kispert just based on athleticism.

1 Like

Well there goes that for Guy. Gotta hope he has interest elsewhere

1 Like

KG has to go overseas. Get to Spain earn some good Euros and crush bocadillo de calamares chased with a few Ambars and he’ll come back richer seasoned and 15 lbs NBA ready.

12 Likes

Nice shout out to Trey from his effort on the court last night.

He also Made No. 5 on the daily highlights. Not bad for a night’s work.

8 Likes

I get the allure of the NBA but at some point you gotta realize you have a limited window to earn money. I gotta think a guy like Kyle could have a long career in euro basketball and make some real cash.

5 Likes

The writer is behind the times lol 12/28 for 30 points being more impressive than 11/21 for 32 or 10/19 for 32?

Seems like he’s dead set on the NBA.

Interesting tidbit about originally planning to not participate in Summer League. I know in showbiz they warn actors about taking too many bit parts as it skews how casting agents evaluate you.

6 Likes
15 Likes

Still hope for Kyle with GSW after all.

3 Likes

How many years did Nico play in college?

1 Like

He was one and done. Second round draft pick after a very mediocre year at Arizona. He was GSW’s other two-way.

2 Likes

Its what happens when you sign with a Miller

7 Likes

Nico just played with Italian team in the Olympics and likely had a lucrative on the court and off the court set up there

2 Likes

If I recall at one point we were interested in Nico. He has an incredible feel for the game. Sorta reminded me of Ty without the three point shot but better size

JA with 2 in 8 first half minutes for Houston. Looks like Jay is in the starting lineup for the Wizards.

3 Likes

Its early buy Jay looks a little out of place. But he gets the and 1.

3 Likes