⚾️ Super Regionals vs Kansas State

Here we go. 5-4 Hoos going into the 9th.

1 Like

I’ve got the Harry’s razor and Deal Dash commercials memorized. Only took 8 innings.

8 Likes

Saucke with a hilarious infield hit. Drove the ball down and the ball bounced like 20 ft in the air.

2 Likes

Would love some insurance runs!

Henry ford smacks one right at him. That’s uva hitting in a nutshell! Terence hasn’t been hitting good.

3 Likes

Told yall! Every time I say something negative we do something good! :rofl:

2 Likes

HUGE!!

1 Like

Didawick won’t ever break Gelof’s record.

2 Likes

Was it foul or over the bag? Hard to see but good for us either way!

3 Likes

Think it was foul honestly.

2 Likes

OMAHA #7!!

6 Likes

Dogpile! Omahoos for the third time in four years. Remarkable

11 Likes

MVP of the postseason so far: Jay Mothafuckin’ Woolfolk.

We do not make it to Omaha without him stepping up and becoming a solid starter for us these past two weeks. Our pitching was so inconsistent for most of the year but has stepped up in a massive way when it matters the most.

7 CWS appearances in 16 years, 5 in the last 10 and 3 in the last 4. That’s called ELITE. GO HOOS.

18 Likes

That was indeed some ass kicking.

5 Likes

Elite 8

4 Likes

Fun fact I just learned.

Henry Ford career ambition: dentistry.

1 Like

What is Peyton Manning’s favorite audible???

6 Likes

10 Likes

I love Virginia baseball

15 Likes

Update: we waited it out until about 90 minutes before first pitch and scored field level club seats! One of the coolest things I’ve ever done. Amazing time.

And 1B Ump got it wrong, Henry got him out on the pick off early in the game.

12 Likes