Syracuse at UVA game thread

Syracuse at Virginia, 5 PM Saturday on ACC Network

6 Likes

We lose. It will be Tony’s lineup decisions that did us in. Close the thread.

3 Likes

What % of fault to Tony and what % to the refs?

Going to the game for my brother’s birthday. Can’t wait to lose my shit for Traudt hitting three 3’s off the bench in the second half when we need a zone-buster.

9 Likes

Daniel Larusso GIF

2 Likes

That’s Tony getting Traudt ready……
Or maybe just getting BVP healthy

I think that’s Reece-san lying in front of him

1 Like

The McKneely vs Taylor game lol

2 Likes

Concern is will Sheds be able to keep up with Edwards - we don’t have anyone else long enough or athletic enough.

Lol I’ll never understand what Vegas sees. UVA -11.5 tomorrow. There is NO WAY we cover that line.

3 Likes

2-8 ATS in our last 10 games (and 4-9 on the season). We’ve only covered in 1 home game (Monmouth).

Not sure I understand the line either.

It’s the Kenpom line. He has it 70-58. Vegas usually opens with his spreads, or close to it

3 Likes

I know he’s using his extra covid year, but thought this line was interesting:
“Jayden Gardner needs one rebound to become the only active player in Division I with 2,000 points and 1,000 rebounds.”

6 Likes

I bet you right now he’s already the only active D1 player with 2000 points and 999 rebounds.

8 Likes

Yea that seems a bit high but we’re good against zones, Kihei should eat it up and if Jayden is on from the mod range and we make some 3s we’ll be ok. I think we’re still in a head funk but see a 6-8 pt win.

1 Like

Cuse is soooo mediocre this year. They lost to Colgate by 12 at home!

Advanced metric

3 Likes

It’s spread everywhere. Like a fungus.

From syracusefan (one of my favorite opponent boards. In a good way, not the Louisville Yum board way)

6 Likes

Planned my whole day around a 2pm tip… now what do i do?

2 Likes

lol I guess you watch the end of Duke-BC, close game.

1 Like