• 5:00 pm
  • 9:00 pm

0 voters

2 Likes

What is it called if you take an old man nap before but you’re only 26

3 Likes

premature hibernation

7 Likes

Fly to California. It’s a 2 pm tip there.

1 Like

Better yet just choose a California site on your VPN.

2 Likes

A good friday night

1 Like

9 on a Saturday is great kids in bed no school the nxt day. Bring it on

3 Likes

I’ve had two naps today.

3 Likes

worked the night shift, took a two hour nap, went to the gym, met with my sister to get lunch. Back watching college bball and finishing off the lb of jelly beans that was supposed to last me the entirety of next week. I am 100% crashing after the Cuse game. Hopefully to dreams of the 3pt barrage replaying in my head.

Today is a win no matter what. New year. New positivity.

We win in a blowout: a win

We win in a close one: a win since that means Syracuse’s future portal targets played well in their audition for Tony.

We lose: a win since it makes the redshirts reconsider their redshirts and they burn them/play next game.

We win no matter what.

2 Likes

Sweet

6 Likes

But Caffaro is warming up without a boot so all is good

2 Likes

Ankle, hammy, finger … can that be it, please?

1 Like
2 Likes

This could be good for us.

But there is a hell scenario where they start Justin Taylor at the 4 small ball wise and he lights up the 4 man defending him. Both the toxicity here and the “we should have pushed for Justin Taylor” crowd will be palpable

2 Likes

Probably going to see a lot of double big lineups for Syracuse now. Might start off small though, start Taylor and slide Bell down.

Taylor looks stronger even while playing

2 Likes

Maliq Brown’s portal audition is today. (knocks on wood).

1 Like

Reece can’t catch a freaking break. Need some 3s from him today. Feel like KC is gonna get in the lane a lot and get guys open

1 Like

They’ll probably just slide in Maliq Brown…It’s going to make them a lot better defensively anyway. Him, and the 2 backup centers both athletic shot blockers will play more. Brown got 27 minutes against Pitt when Benny Williams didn’t play much.