Syracuse at UVA game thread

If Mintz, Taylor, and Brown don’t combine for 45 points I’d be shocked.

2 Likes

Just to spite Tony and rile up the “UVA needs to recruit instate more” people like @chavlicek15

4 Likes

Feeling under the weather and wasn’t planning on going. But then some friends realized they couldn’t use their seats tonight and graciously gave them to us, so both daughters will be representing the family in their BVP sweatshirts.

First time they’ve gone to a UVA event together without wife or I riding herd. Its a nice feeling.

8 Likes

There is something not right with syracuse rolling into JPJ with two freshmen contributors who played HS within 20 miles of our gym. One I could handle, but 2 doesn’t sit right. Tony’s red shirts are too good for local kids?

5 Likes

Hmm. I’d for sure take each of our crop of guys over Brown and Taylor.

Just teasing us

3 Likes

Go Hoos!

7 Likes

LRA roll call. Section 116. Ready to send these fools packing.

7 Likes

Better seats than mine…

7 Likes

@DubstotheThird turn around and say hi to @tboooone

Oh wait you guys are next to each other. Geometry and spatial awareness a big weakness of mine

5 Likes

Game gonna start on the app. Wake Louisville just at the under 4

1 Like

As is tradition, gonna be waiting for the Wake/UL game to end before we’re on the ACCN. Will never understand why sports networks refuse to stagger their games in case they need extra run time.

2 Likes

What’s strange is my tv says I can watch wake v Louisville on ACCN or ACCN Extra but nothing for the uva game?

Reece has his left hand taped up. Hopefully it’s nothing

2 Likes

5:10pm tip

2 Likes

System coaches better recognize

2 Likes

0 for 'cuse hit every 3 he took in warmups. Look out :).

1 Like

Hilarious sequence at the end for Louisville where they loosely and I effectively trap for 25 seconds and then foul a guy as the clock winds down

4 Likes

Fouls from half court with 5 seconds left on the shot clock, can’t get more brain dead than that

2 Likes

When’s this game gonna start

Nvm they just failed to start the stream on the app until a minute in