The Elliott Era begins

9 Likes

Looks like we were barking up the wrong service academy tree with this one. But it could be a good hire. Also like that you can see the trend of bringing in guys that are used to recruiting in difficult scenarios and working from underneath. Could prove to be a big asset.

8 Likes

We got a guy from Army, Navy, and Air Force. Coast Guard and Merchant Marine Academies must be pissed…

Speaking of, did I hear Gaither will be on defense? That means, it’s all Service Academy guys, plus UVa guys (Sintim and Slade).

What other positions are we waiting on now?

7 Likes

QB and STs

4 Likes

Chris long joins the podcast and talk about the Tony Elliot era…

9 Likes

Posted this on the '21 football thread… haha!

12 Likes

Love all 3 big hires. HC, OC & DC. Getting excited for next year and beyond.

7 Likes

He’s backkkkk

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CYsPfJ_BkXA/?utm_medium=copy_link

27 Likes

Great. And it sure didn’t sound like that was how the video was going to end.

4 Likes

Fuck yeah. Re-write all the record books!

According to Wikipedia:

• 700 yards to pass Schaub for career passing yards
  • 5 passing TDs to pass Moore, and 6 to pass Schaub
    *200 total offense yards to pass both Moore and Perkins
  • 19 total TDs to pass Moore

Could be done by the bye-week.

10 Likes

Squad

15 Likes

I’m excited to be excited about football recruiting. I’ve never tracked it as closely because there’s too many players to keep track of and watching high school football highlight reels usually sucks (watch this distant grainy footage of an offensive tackle pancaking 15-year-olds half his size 20 times in a row!). Plus, in the Bronco era, very few of our recruitments were particularly intriguing. But I’m looking forward to following it a little more and hopefully having a little more to celebrate.

9 Likes

Saw Andres Fox in Charlottesville today (lobby of the Omni). Would be a great get for next year.

Was wearing his Stanford backpack with his number so took some easy sleuthing.

5 Likes

:eyes:

12 Likes

I don’t really have any idea what that means, but it’s exiting! Haha

2 Likes

Maybe this? idk

3 Likes

Maybe more a sign that Harbaugh is a Raiders?

1 Like
9 Likes

I’m not sure why he’d come back - but certainly and important cog for the offense. Thompson seems to have the size and elusiveness to be very effective at the college level (ACC) but I wonder if he has the speed to play at the next level.

4 Likes
6 Likes