The Elliott Era begins

Full Furman circle.

2 Likes

Same school as GG Jackson. Clearly a package deal

6 Likes

Cool shoutout to Keytaon from Tim Hasselbeck on Russillo’s latest podcast. Compares him to Deebo Samuel as a guy that you just need to get the football to in any way possible. The section starts around the 30 minute mark.

8 Likes

By way of general updates, we’re starting to fill out numbers a little bit. Two 2022 commits (one on OL, one on DL) and an OL grad transfer:

https://twitter.com/macholl10/status/1485335249856962565

5 Likes

Somebody needed to crop the sock feet outta that picture.

1 Like

Nah - it just means he’s willing to take his shoes off to get a recruit!

2 Likes

Good weekend!

1 Like

Didn’t we get 4 commits over the weekend? I read that somewhere. Is there 1 yet to be announced?

Two more coming. Curry commited end of last week

5 Likes

Here’s one of the others! Another OL.

3 Likes

Really excited about this one. An 87 on 247 which is a high 3 star. He has a great frame

7 Likes

Aaaaaaaand another one:

4 Likes

TE going right to work i like it capitalize on the momentum

5 Likes

Have quickly gone from a 2022 class with no O-lineman to having 3 in the class. None are super highly rated, but all have big frames and with OL you never know who’s going to develop and who won’t. The need was to get guys in the door so we didn’t end up with a severe shortage down the line, so nice job.

We’ve also added the one grad transfer OL, but I wonder if we won’t bring in another one or two as well so we have more actual playable depth next year. Great start though.

Now we need to see some more help come in for the D-line.

6 Likes

Can’t coach 6-6, 340

5 Likes

340 ar guard? That’s a road grater right there.

4 Likes

What are we looking at from L to R?

Taylor, Leech, Johnson, Josey, Hollensteiner?

Reserves are Devine, Teeter, Furnish, Laughlin? Hopefully redshirt all the 22s.

One more OG transfer would be good. Johnson didn’t make the 2 deep last season, so a guy to move Josey to C and Johnson to 2nd string for another season would be good.

3 Likes

Hadn’t seen this before although I’m guessing it’s not super new tech:

4 Likes
3 Likes

Who’s coaching special teams?