The JWILLY Show will be LIVE from Orlando tonight at 10:00 PM on YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter!

Anybody who lives in Arizona is anti daylight savings time. When the late afternoon temperature is above 100 degrees, extra hour of hot is not welcome.

5 Likes

How is Ben impacting the team positively while not being able to play? Seems like a strong locker room presence.

Do you prefer the earlier start time or a tip later in the day and why?

6 Likes

Do our shooters like the Wilson ball? I remember Joe Harris used to be especially sensitive to what ball we used.

4 Likes

Voit voit voitā€¦

3 Likes

Do places use different balls? Is there a change for tourney?

2 Likes

Who are Dutchey and Kelsey? (Seriously I dont know)

1 Like

Who is J Willyā€™s favorite sopranos character

2 Likes

SDSUā€™s coach (Dutcher) and College of Charlestonā€™s coach (Kelsey). The 5-12 matchup that is paired with UVA-Furman.

4 Likes

Thank you

3 Likes

Start time is now 10:00 PMā€¦Team dinner running late!

3 Likes

Ask him which is the superior fish: Alaskan Trout or those Swedish fish candies?

6 Likes

Glad heā€™s got his priorities in order. Iā€™m surprised heā€™s doing the show at all this week. Donā€™t keep him up too late!

6 Likes

The tournament uses Wilson. Of course we use Nike at home as most teams do now. I always thought it was weird to have to switch balls in the tournament. Some guys havenā€™t liked the new ball. The first weekend you do see some teams struggle with the 3. Coincidence?

4 Likes

Wasnā€™t there a big issue with the Wilson ball last year in the tourney? Maybe it bounced funny or had a dead bounce.

I just remember that it was bright ass neon orange.

3 Likes

Man great point. I remember that playing that places had different balls and was definitely annoying/ different. The biggest problem is the tourney balls are all brand new so very slippery etc til you scuff em up some

Shoes were the same. We would spend half hour on concrete trying to get em right

My bad for not asking. Marky was getting impatient with my shit gahhaha

3 Likes

Yes. So bright because is brand new and slippery

3 Likes

Cool introā€¦assume thatā€™s spenceā€™s handiwork.

6 Likes

Thats what he said. Told him use Landslide music for the next oneā€¦ very cool @Spencer

5 Likes

Saw that intro on FB the other day and itā€™s fire. Great work @Spencer Iā€™m not even a Fleetwood Mac fan and that got me fired up.

5 Likes

Fun show last night. Think we got to most questions in different ways. Didnt wanna go too much into SDSU of CoC but Jay did bring up CoC some on his own

3 Likes