The JWILLY Show with Ty, Devon, De’Andre and London Premiere’s on Youtube 7pm

From my understanding, they are telling Kaufman he is Dre and not Gill. I think he is neither. I think he is a Mike Scott.

I use tu say how come Cuse get all these 6’8 long and athletic wings and we cant. If our guys were 6’6 or taller. They played on the paint. Or you have 6’7 guys who suppose tu be shooters but nothing else like Nolte and Jesperson. Our wings were built guys like Justin, Marial and Joe. Akil at Darion 6’7 and athletic were our centers. At other schools they were perimeter players.

I was screaming tu make changes. We were winning and people werent trying tu here we could do better. The way London could shoot as a PG. He would have killed. The great thing is that they MODIFY, MODIFY, MODIFY and now our offense is not being used against us as much.

Yes Chief you lost me with the kody statement. I think if his role is cone in when we need tu open the court and hit a few shots a game in ten minutes. He could help us alot but I personally never saw this great shooter. I watched his 2018 summer games and I didn’t see it. I watch one game from 2017. I didnt see it but I must admit. I got bored and stop watching after the first few minutes of the 3rd quarter. Than I watch him at UVA. I hope he do what you said. That would make us unbelievable.

I mentioned this to friends before too, that Jay not being able to get out there on the hedge actually made the defense better that game and the coaches noticed and made it part of the game plan the rest of the game.

One if my friends said Bennett told Jay to not hedge, but to me it really looks like Jay’s trying to hedge but just can’t get there. And not hedging goes against everything I’ve ever seen Coach do up to that point.

1 Like

I do believe in Kody! I’m more surprised by the improvement in his handle, penetration, and defense from his first to second year. However, I was disappointed in his perimeter shooting and release point. I think he will continue to improve based on the obvious work he put in during the previous off-season.

1 Like

Yep. Mike is the best UVA comparison to Trey Kaufman. Exactly what he needs to become to make it in the league.

1 Like

Did Mike Scott have some dog in him? I say he did. Also think he’d be a great guest On the pod.

2 Likes

can you get him? would love to talk shit with the emoji inked up baller

1 Like