The London Johnson didn't announce on April 14th thread

6 Likes

Oh yeah, now I’m in the he’s gone category if he delayed so other teams could make pitches.

9 Likes

Aaaaaand he’s gone

3 Likes

LOL. He gone.

4 Likes

Lol gone. Need to go ahead and move on

5 Likes

Yikes…

2 Likes

“What I’m hearing is that two schools have asked him to pause while they make another pitch. It’s not clear who they are. Alabama seems to be a candidate. And I would guess Georgia is the other. New coach Mike White had previously recruited London while at Florida.”

The fact that he is even pausing to hear their pitches after supposedly being committed to us since November is very disheartening regardless but can’t blame him from his perspective I guess. Both those schools $EC schools too ugh

Freddie Dilione, Silas Demary Jr, or Reed Sheppard decommitting from Kentucky. Get two of those 3 if Johnson peaces out.

6 Likes

See ya later

1 Like

This is bullshit…however there are things we can do to counteract and mitigate some of this tampering, and I don’t mean paying or NIL.

Roster Management
Playing Style.

However I wouldn’t want Tony to completely compromise who he is.

1 Like

So the spring break excuse was BS

7 Likes

So, by postponing “so his friends could be there” he meant Mike White and Nate Oats.

16 Likes

If his wanting to reclass also is part of this and our failure to force Kihei to f’ing decide was the cause of him reopening. Roster management/recruiting malpractice of the highest order

5 Likes

Seems like it which is more than enough of a tell for me.

Is this where CTB is too nice in recruiting comes in? Allowing this type of bullshit

1 Like

Not liking this postponement, but I wouldn’t completely chalk it up as a loss just yet.

2 Likes

It has nothing to do with Kihei. Its the new schools pushing for him with new pitche$

3 Likes

Didn’t allow it from Traudt. It’s still early enough if he’s actually a 2023 guy, I think they’d be making a mistake not letting it play out

1 Like

Damn, what a terrible morning. And I was looking forward to today all week…

6 Likes

Just a gut feeling but I bet Bennett pulls the plug and they move to other ‘23 kids.

5 Likes

London is c/o 23, so Kihei wouldn’t overlap with him even if he decides to return.

3 Likes