The Screw Maryland thread

Post any hatred or negative musings on Maryland. We play them in lax soonish right? Also they just offered Jamie Kaiser and their 247 thread on him and them hating on UVA reminds me of how much I hate them.

No rules. Only hatred of Maryland.

9 Likes
6 Likes
4 Likes

This was pretty vicious:

9 Likes

Maryland sucks

9 Likes

I went to the lax game earlier this year between us at Audi Field and it just reminded me how obnoxious their fans are. Hope we get revenge for that loss…

Side note: why is this game being played in a 100,000 seat stadium??

5 Likes

Maryland sucks and College Park is by farthe worst of the DMV towns

3 Likes

Maryland is an feeder for douchy dudes from the northeast and fans in my day were beyond ass holes. Embarassing cause their players were great dudes

5 Likes

I worked at UMD for five years in administration. It was a good place to work with great professionals but I learned very quickly to NEVER tell undergrads that I had gone to UVA unless I wanted them to scowl and stop talking to me.

I was there when they left the ACC which was 100% due to Debbie Yow mismanaging the budget so they needed the BIG to bail them out.

I was also there during the basketball national championship where in celebration they set the road of their “corner “ on fire (burned down so deep it severed cable and internet lines under the road), overturned cars, threw bottles and taunted the riot police there for security.

5 Likes

I just feel sorry for them, having to go to school in College Park as opposed to say Charlottesville is punishment enough…oh and what Doug said…

6 Likes

Firebirds and jorts

2 Likes

hahahaha Hey man dont hate on jorts with the handle for carrying tools

Edit: or wearing socks with sandles/ flats

2 Likes

Brah we gotta work on your jangle game. Cant be rocking the socks with em.

3 Likes

This, except with flip-flops, too. (Truthfully though, I did used to do that, but that was one concession I had to make to married life).

2 Likes

You married @BDragon !?!?!

5 Likes

Lol! I’m trying to think of an appropriate joke to respond, but I can’t.

2 Likes

I’m happily marrieds, but didn’t need the Ms. to tell me to to wear socks with my jangles. She also understood there’s no way to get me to stop wearing them. I hate wearing shoes, and only do when I have to (dressing up for something… that’s about it)

4 Likes

So that’s how it went down. Not at all surprised. Yow was a train wreck from day one. Maryland got what they asked for.

2 Likes

Just found this on topic. 2 NFL players and an Maryland Legend here…

10 Likes

Huge what a pic!

1 Like