Singed up the mom for a gym membership haha

brad-pitt-burn-after-reading

9 Likes

I mean he could also just be making it all up

1 Like

Who knows, lol

He says that his dad told him to post that

1 Like

I heard the NCAA wants 100 D1 Lax schools before they will expand the tournament… but it may just be hearsay…

Game Day! Let’s all remember how we beat Maryland in 2019 in the tournament. Maryland fans went into complete meltdown due to this call…

3 Likes

Lol. This reminds me of Chris Long’s quote in The People’s Sports Podcast:

“They are the personification of a dumpster on fire in the middle of the street and there’s a traffic jam and there’s garbage in there and it smells… that’s Maryland.”

Personally, my level of hatred piqued when their president publicly trashed us in 2003. It hit a little harder because I was a student at the time.

6 Likes

Great quote from the UVA Board of Visitors member, "“I certainly think a college president should have more class, but you have to expect that from Maryland,”

9 Likes

Wow I didn’t know that douchebag said that about us? Lol- we’re “in his head, in his heeeaaaad, Zombay, Zombay, Zombay- ay ay ay!”

1 Like

And their tanks and their guns and their bombs

3 Likes

Theres a metro green line joke in there somewhere

2 Likes

im just doin Cranberries with @Gna2r ha. Please dont tell anyone I like(d) the Cranberries

6 Likes

Do we have to, do we have to, do we have to let this linger?

3 Likes

Ridiculous Thoughts

3 Likes

…soooooooo…my wife, whom I love dearly, is a Maryland grad. Loves basketball, but not fanatical about the Terps. As far as she knows, Terps basketball starts and ends with Gary Williams. Very much attracted to Bennett for his faith as well as his looks.

3 Likes

Pissed I missed the cranberries reunion. I’m such a fool for them.

4 Likes