Transfer Portal Possibilities

Averaging 10.3 mpg.

Add Zeb Jackson @ 7 mpg. Now listed at 6-5!

Currently @ 19.0 mpg

Currently @ 8.8 mpg.

I forgot to add Jordan Geronimo, Indiana who’s currently @ 7.3 mpg.

2 Likes

Currently @ 14.0 mpg but he’s only played in 1 game out of 3.

Terrence Williams would be interesting. If I recall we took Shedrick over him or something? I remember he wasn’t the first priority

1 Like

He would be a good compliment to what we should have returning and could fit in with new offense.

Noah Kirkwood. After next season. Every Ivy player is a future grad transfer unless they grant some sort of exemption. They don’t allow graduate students to compete.

5 Likes

Good one…HGN! I didn’t think of him. I think there will be tons of options available by the spring. Common theme has been someone we were already familiar with or have recruited. I do think we will seek someone to with back-to-the-basket skills and mobility.

You can expect Michigan and Alabama to lose some due to their current numbers and new signees.

Has the staff pursued any transfers who were not recruited/evaluated as high school players by Bennett & company? (FWIW, I am not including Woldetensae as he was a JC and something of a exception. I am not including Johnson, either, since he was a grad transfer.) If so, how much does that narrow the field of speculation? Also, given Coach Bennett’s schemes, how likely is it he will ever pursue another grad transfer? Of course, given the new NCAA regs on transfers, I’m not sure future decisions can be predicted by past behavior.

I think the new transfer rules may broaden our options. I think recruiting transfers may be more exciting to follow than high school recruiting.

I think Beran could play for us due to his lengrh.

Beran is from Richmond, right?

1 Like

Yes…

Zeb Jackson has been added to my Christmas transfer wish-list. Hope he becomes available! I would love to see him develop under CTB’s system and tutelage!

I would have to assume he would be a replacement for a 2022 point guard

Terrence Williams and Kadin are in a different class.

3 Likes

Williams (class of 2020) seemed like a good fit academically, but once we took Jabri, there probably wasn’t much mutual interest, even after Henry Coleman committed to Duke. He would probably be stuck behind McKoy anyway, who we took the year before.

1 Like

IIRC the Williams ship sailed when we took McKoy. Too similar of roles to be in back to back classes.