Transfer Portal Possibilities

Welcome! I also like your avatar. Cool logo!

1 Like

The Nike logo designer and more new logo fansā€¦

Virginia Techā€™s new retro Gobblerā€™s logo!

https://images.app.goo.gl/rA5er6nS91E1J9N96

7 Likes

Zeb Jackson 3 minutes and 0 points today!
Terrance Williams 10 minutes and 0 points today!

Man, not getting prized recruits is bad enough. I canā€™t even imagine how disappointing itā€™ll be not getting the transfer you wantā€¦that hasnā€™t even transferred.

Thatā€™s a small, small window for success.

13 Likes

That cracked me up,lol

Me to! Iā€™m still laughing!

1 Like

Is that what everyone says at other schools after Jabriā€™s games? :slight_smile:

I donā€™t think itā€™s crazy for every top 100 recruit to not play immediately.

3 Likes

Good question! The difference is Jabriā€™s father has even suggested it publicly, plus our staff doesnā€™t traditionally sell immediate playing time.

Zeb was originally recruited by Beilein and Michigan traditionally sells immediate PT!

Its okay, let other ppl have fun.

1 Like

your first successful gif aint so successful hoss

1 Like

I just googled it, not actually mine, this site is really bad with accepting gifs

1 Like

Is there some reason youā€™re being so hostile to a new poster? Did I miss something?

3 Likes

Its a message board, I take no offense to him. Curmudgeonā€™s are okay by me. But iā€™m confused by how just enjoying something makes me a sheep in line for a trough, wouldnā€™t I have to purchase merchandise from Nike to do that?

I did just buy a sweatshirt from LRA, so maybe iā€™m a LRA sheep?

5 Likes

Did he just get banned from the site?

Who is Zeb Jackson, and why is he mentioned several times on this board?

Remember a couple of years-ago, when UVa played someone and after the game, their head coach said something to the effect of ā€œJay Huff could get a lot more playing time at our school,ā€ and everyone laughed it off?

Well, if you can get away with that, then every time we play a team, even an ACC team, should a member of our coaching staff take the microphone at the post-game interviews and say, ā€œWalker Kessler would get a lot more time at our school!ā€ or how about ā€œMatthew Hurt would get a lot more shots at our school,ā€ etc. (Iā€™m just joking. This is just a joke.)

He asked to have his account deleted.

5 Likes

Iā€™m just a huge fan of Jebā€™s and think he would really develop under our staff and be a very exciting player. The fact that he took two unofficial visits on his own dime and seemed to like CTB, speaks for itself. He committed to Beilein and stayed with Michigan through the coaching change. Heā€™s playing very little this year and Michigan already has more highly-recruited guards coming next year. Itā€™s just a gut feeling that he may be available and message board fun.

Where?

Our old pal Drake London has 3 catches for 79 yards and a touchdown midway though the 2nd for USC.

Maybe he decides basketball is his true calling and comes back to us?

1 Like