Transfer Portal

Yeah I think it was after the 2nd Laz 3 that TB called a timeout, and they started switching on ball screens.

But the ACC will be a one bid league by next year

Ah yes, armaan hasn’t earned a starting spot but the 2 guys who haven’t played a second of college basketball have

7 Likes

Where’s @Chief8hoo

17 Likes

I had a strong feeling. This was too easy to predict. I can’t see us getting involved if we sign London. I would still love to have him though.

9 Likes

Michigan not having a good time right now

3 Likes

When is Caleb Houstan entering the portal (jk just saw he is getting 1st round draft hype on prospects alone)

2 Likes

I think we’ll be a player with Jackson even if it doesn’t add up to us fans. Unless there’s something unknown, he’s CTB’s kinda guard; 6’-5”, handle, quicks, athletic, nice lefty stroke, step back three, and quick first step.

2 Likes

Houstan’s development would have been better served playing for CTB.

3 Likes

What about setting on the bench for TB? :wink:

1 Like

And so it begins.

https://verbalcommits.com/transfers/2022

3 Likes

I was half thinking I would click on this and one of the 3Ms would pop up as a recent addition. LOL!

Oh wood my b. I just meant the increased entries coinciding with mid major tournies

1 Like

Yeah… I got that after I clicked on it and didn’t recognize a single name. Just made my eyes go wide initially the way you phrased it…

6 Likes

I’m not betting, but for some weird reason, I don’t think we lose anyone to the portal this year - and I would be very happy with that.

EDIT - Part of the reason is because of the usage for Taine and Igor makes me think it has been agreed all along that this year was going to be the equivalent of a redshirt year.

3 Likes

Think I agree with you

1 Like

I can’t imagine that Carson would stay.

1 Like

You’d have a better sense, but he has been described as someone who likes UVa as a whole. Be on the team, on scholarship, maybe see some action your final couple of season - the alternative is a mid-major.

For basketball reasons probably not, but have heard he loves UVA and being here. Could stick it out and see what happens as a 3/4 year