Transfer tracking

Grady would be a nice addition and seems like he would fit well. The biggest worry I have is the added pressure for the kids who remain and Murray at the off guard spot (Iā€™ve officially given up the Keels hope). A player like Grady probably helps the transition. And he would add leadership.

4 Likes

How quickly do transfers usually wrap things up? Feel like theyā€™re usually relatively faster to commit, which makes sense given need to get everything set up and completed for a transfer between colleges, but by what date are most transfers done? Canā€™t really remember from last years.

Can we acquire Davidsonā€™s offensive system as well if Grady transfers? I just love the way they play on offense from an aesthetic perspective, and itā€™s a continuity motion offense that has good spacing. Also, Grady is so good.

9 Likes

Per a friend who is an avid Davidson alum/fan, Grady will graduate this year and cannot return to Davidson even if he wants to since Davidson is a college, not a university, and therefore has no graduate programs that he could enroll in. Itā€™s just a question of whether he wants to keep playing college ball.

2 Likes

Lol he in the portal already bruh

Hearing Bacot is planning to test the NBA, then probably transfer.

As for the bigger rumor itā€™s gone from whispers to viral in a few hours.

7 Likes

Roy kissing the court at the end of their last game there this season seemed a little ominous.

3 Likes

Wow, I didnā€™t see this coming. Didnā€™t even hear the whispers this morning.

1 Like

Who is this source?

Currently imagining Roy just dming all these twitter accounts with 300 followers lol

7 Likes

Me. Iā€™m the source. He gone!

2 Likes

I donā€™t see him here but another former UVA recruit

5 Likes

CMON AAMIR SIMMS GRAD TRANSFER

3 Likes

Wow his minutes and numbers really plummeted this year, I wonder what happened.

Big recruit for VT. This dude is seriously talented.

9 Likes

How did VT get a recruit from Montverde? Would we be interested? Seems to fit that combo mold at the 2.

Not sure if itā€™s connected to the Storm Murphy transfer, but if it is I donā€™t like that trade for VT

1 Like

He finished his high school career at Monocan. Started at St. Christopher then went to Monteverde then to Monocan. (I think) He bounced around a lot. But, he had a lot of preseason hype on the VT board but never seemed to get his opportunity.

2 Likes

He actually visited for a UVA game a couple years ago. Was sort of late to take off as a recruit his final summer. But nah I donā€™t think weā€™ll be involved.

1 Like