Transfer tracking

Oh man, gotta love Chief, eternal optimist. There are no signs, in Chief’s world we are getting Keels, Kessler and Zeb Jackson

2 Likes

Jay Heath to errrr Arizona St. Mmmmk

I think you are confusing hope for tea leaves. I have plenty of hope but not a single sign it will. The only thing I see is K making room at the PG spot for Keels to play.

3 Likes

Honestly, I wasn’t the eternal optimist about this time last year. It was then that I commented on this board that I thought Keels was trending away. I didn’t know between Villanova and Duke, but it wasn’t Virginia. However, there are signs that things may have changed again. I’ll share after his decision is public, even if I’m wrong. Which I could be! However, everyone became really hostile when I shared those unpopular thoughts. I’m still not sold on Keels, personally. I don’t have the evaluation skills of CTB.

2 Likes

It’s not hope for me but I may be just hopeful for Virginia fans.

All good, just pulling your leg Chief

I know!

Hey, I hope you are right.

1 Like

Yes, I do to because too many people see something in this young man.

1 Like

By the way, I’m still holding out hope for Zeb!! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Jeez, it already feels like Alvarado has been there 10 years.

1 Like

Yes you were, but it was that Max Christie would commit to UVA!

1 Like

I’m still holding out hope! :blush: Honestly, I was basing that on everyone picking Duke. Duke wasn’t the leader everyone thought but it was MSU not UVA. No one was listening to his interviews. There were just assuming Duke would get him because they wanted him. If MSU doesn’t offer his brother, I think we would have had a shot.

1 Like

I would take Kessler in a heartbeat that kid is absolutely better than Shedrick nothing against Shedrick just facts.

He has the potential to be a star!

What about Max Abmas paired with Beekman?

I’ll take McCorkle and Murray with Beekman

1 Like

Is Jabri a 2 or 3?

https://twitter.com/Wyatt_Kopelman/status/1376008016135327745

3 Likes

Kid woulda been a stud had it not been for the injuries.

1 Like