Transfer wish list 2022-2023

Might as well start it off. Anyone is free to add any player they see that interests them. Whether it be mid major star or solid high ceiling young player looking to leave a bad situation.

1 Like
14 Likes

Isaac Traudt

5 Likes

Lol he had one good game but otherwise has been unnoticeable at the northeast tourney over the weekend.

@HoozGotNext was spot on when he said the appropriate player comparison for Power wasn’t Hauser but BVP. 19 year old beating up on a historically weak class. Unimpressed

1 Like

Didn’t know Creighton fans were on this website

1 Like

Need a front court player like this.

1 Like

And last addition to start this off.

We need a 2nd point guard of some kind (especially if Reece bounces)

1 Like

I’ll go the in-state product mid major star comes home as a grad transfer route.

Charles Thompson PF Towson
Gibson Jimerson SG St. Louis

12 Likes
2 Likes

Lost me on this one. I looked at a clip and I vomitted in my mouth when I saw the shooting form. Back up small ball 5 maybe

2 Likes

These are just auto-generated player names from a video game right? Gibson Jimerson?

8 Likes

Charles wouldn’t by chance be related to “Corny”? Who remembers him? What might have been had he matriculated to Cville.

3 Likes

BTW @Hooandtrue, love the new avatar, logo, or whatever we call those circles next to our names.

3 Likes

UConn legend. Miss those Big East days.

1 Like

Supposedly favored UNC with UVA second during his recruitment….when Worthy committed to the cheaters many thought he would be a ‘Hoo….
Imagine him along side Ralph!!

4 Likes

Can’t wait for Reece to go the pros and UVA gets Nunez and GW3 on the transfer market. GW3, McKneely, and Nunez as the ball handlers with shooting for days

Starting 5: Nunez, McKneely, Dunn, Traudt Shedrick

Bench: GW3, Eli, Bond, and Buchanan

4 Likes

I’ve cooled on Brizzi, now want Brandon Murray

4 Likes

You forgot the next great Hoo

Who did I forget? I had eli coming off the bench

My bust. Didnt see Eli there

1 Like