Transfer wish list 2022-2023

No thanks. We can do better.

1 Like

We put Jaden House on this list? At High Point right now, Virginia native.

2 Likes

23 ppg :scream:

33% from 3 isnā€™t terrible and we can always send him to work out with Justin Anderson over the summer to improve his shot even more.

The fact that he is 33% from 3 but still over 50% fg means heā€™s slashing and doing work inside and doing it efficiently.

This kid Nembhard from Creighton would be top of my PG transfer wishlist. Hell, he even kinda looks like Kihei.

6 Likes

Sienna coaches: Woah we have a point guard who we can build around and help take our program to that next level

Tony Bennett:

Looking Nat Geo GIF by Dr. Donna Thomas Rodgers

6 Likes

Hoos Sienas PG? Friend I grea up with his son is on Siena. Or was last year. Transfered from Belmont

4.5 assists but 4 turnovers for only a roughly 1:1 ratio. Otherwise okay

only had 2pts and 5 turnovers in 26 minutes vs Harvard.

1 Like

Colin Smalls

https://www.verbalcommits.com/players/colin-smalls

Tu brought up this player on the other sight as a transfer target.
Should have 2 years to play after this season. CTB loves his diminutive guards.

2 Likes

Kid is bouncy for a ā€œSmallā€ (s) guard.

If Mike Brey hangs it up: Ven Allen Lubin. More immediate impact forward.

1 Like

Daytonā€™s guards out = DaRon Holmes stock drops because he doesnā€™t look as good with lesser guards = come on home DaRon.

4 Likes

I know itā€™s early but I canā€™t help but wonder if Kaufman-Renn doesnā€™t leave Purdue! Purely speculation!

2 Likes

We have a transfer wishlist thread. Add him to the list.

1 Like

@Chief8hoo I second Kaufman would fit perfectly with Traudt. PB and J like combination. Bond at the 3. McKneely and pg to be named at the 1.

1 Like

Iā€™m sorry about that! I didnā€™t see it. Thanks!

LOL no worries. A lot of threads.

1 Like

Wofford has a freshman PG named Paveletzke who is having a hell of a year. Wonder if heā€™d be interested in a wife swap after C Mac left

5 Likes

Lol. Heā€™s from WI. How did he manage to sneak by CTB?

8 Likes

Im going to second Brandon Murray. Didnā€™t get him last portal go around by maybe 2nd times the charm. The only good thing about Georgetown basketball this year.

4 Likes

Havenā€™t watched a Georgetown game since Ewing was playing. Is Murray a PG?

3 Likes