Transfer wish list 2022-2023

Hoos Sienas PG? Friend I grea up with his son is on Siena. Or was last year. Transfered from Belmont

4.5 assists but 4 turnovers for only a roughly 1:1 ratio. Otherwise okay

only had 2pts and 5 turnovers in 26 minutes vs Harvard.

1 Like

Colin Smalls

https://www.verbalcommits.com/players/colin-smalls

Tu brought up this player on the other sight as a transfer target.
Should have 2 years to play after this season. CTB loves his diminutive guards.

2 Likes

Kid is bouncy for a “Small” (s) guard.

If Mike Brey hangs it up: Ven Allen Lubin. More immediate impact forward.

1 Like

Dayton’s guards out = DaRon Holmes stock drops because he doesn’t look as good with lesser guards = come on home DaRon.

4 Likes

I know it’s early but I can’t help but wonder if Kaufman-Renn doesn’t leave Purdue! Purely speculation!

2 Likes

We have a transfer wishlist thread. Add him to the list.

1 Like

@Chief8hoo I second Kaufman would fit perfectly with Traudt. PB and J like combination. Bond at the 3. McKneely and pg to be named at the 1.

1 Like

I’m sorry about that! I didn’t see it. Thanks!

LOL no worries. A lot of threads.

1 Like

Wofford has a freshman PG named Paveletzke who is having a hell of a year. Wonder if he’d be interested in a wife swap after C Mac left

5 Likes

Lol. He’s from WI. How did he manage to sneak by CTB?

8 Likes

Im going to second Brandon Murray. Didn’t get him last portal go around by maybe 2nd times the charm. The only good thing about Georgetown basketball this year.

4 Likes

Haven’t watched a Georgetown game since Ewing was playing. Is Murray a PG?

3 Likes

Combo guard. 4 assists to 2.7 turnovers a game off the top of my head. 41% from 3 and good athlete as well.

4 Likes

Thanks. I looked at his assist numbers as well, and that’s about right. Figured at Georgetown, those might be PG numbers.

Hoo, do you think he will transfer again?

If Ewing is let go, I think that helps with him being able to be immediately eligible at another school again.

Otherwise he would have to sit a year since you only get one immediate eligibility transfer.

2 Likes

With a 4-5 record to start the season, including losses to Northwestern, Loyola Marymount, and American, Ewing is certainly doing his part to make this possible.

3 Likes