7 Likes

Bacots a bitch, hoos by 18

7 Likes

Kihei posting Call of Duty videos at 3a before a game day :thinking::thinking:

game is at 6 so…

5 Likes

Can we get some COD efficiency numbers from @DavetheWave

1 Like

also maybe better hes doing that at night and not the video we saw from our oppenent today?

6 Likes

It was a bad play on the Kihei controversy - figured it would stir some people up. I don’t think it has any impact or really is anything for a fan to judge.

The pitchforks for the UNC players sort of irked me. A lot of hypocrites out there. Probably not smart by them but a whole lot more dumb happening elsewhere.

2 Likes

Yeah. I don’t know anything about the circumstances but the Bacot video looked more like just some guys hanging out in the dorms than a “party”. I get it, not supposed to gather, wear masks etc. Outrage was definitely overblown though.

2 Likes

But hey, at least he got first place, right? That’s why he’s the best: he only wins? It would be a different story if he posted an L haha

2 Likes
3 Likes
1 Like

Yea agree with you guys there too.

1 Like

I don’t get the ohio state love… anyone watch them… they pass the eye test?

Anyone can beat them and they beat a lot of people. Dont be fooled watching vs Indiana. Hoosiers are terrible starting with their coach

3 Likes

2 Likes

That last part :eyes:

2 Likes

Caffaro had his best game in a UVa uniform against UNC last year. Hope he’s ready to throw his body around a little bit.

5 Likes

I’m not optimistic tonight.

Did we switch bodies freaky Friday style

1 Like

Three happy again.