Updating Virginia's Transfer Recruiting (Blog)

Dont get the fit. Nothing he does that Kadin couldn’t do with the same touches. Would rather take a “one year rental” like Robbins and let Kadin take over the next year.

Yeah after more looking into it this seems like it wouldn’t be much of an upgrade over Caffaro and Shedrick is probably better right now. Need a more stretchy 4 unless Soriano would just be more depth.

1 Like

Yeah I agree. I do think he fits what they have in mind but they want someone clearly ahead of our centers if they go that route.

Very nice looking prospect. I would love to take him but not necessarily at Gardner’s expense.

1 Like

Does anyone have any idea about the degree of interest which Virginia has in Tanner Groves, and which he might have in Virginia? I imagine he was in grade school when Coach Bennett left WSU, but I also suspect that there are some folks in eastern Washington who have favorable memories of him. I believe he’s been contacted, but as with so many of the 1,200 plus residents of the transfer portal, reliable news is scarce.

1 Like

Go hoos!!!

1 Like

Believe its been determined that Tanner is no longer an option.

3 Likes