UVA at FSU game thread

Definitely agree on the mental side of this squad. The confidence comes and goes and when it goes it’s very bad

2 Likes

Good response to start the half from Mamadi. Won the first tv timeout. Think that was important, to stop the bleeding.

2 Likes

Just back online. Happy to have missed the end of half 1.

Personally see no reason for Kehei to ever go all the way to the basket in any sort of traffic…

2 Likes

Message must have been clear- no perimeter dribbles, roll hard and be ready for the catch. Much better results.

1 Like

Tomas with the team lead in banked in 3’s.

2 Likes

Love seeing Coach Bennet fired up. It translates

1 Like

Absolutely tou know it’s real whem CTB gets up

1 Like

Yep I like seeing feisty Tony once in a while.

2 Likes

Thats some righteous anger coming from coach Bennett. haha I love that guy!

2 Likes

He is very animated tonight.

1 Like

Sometimes as a coach you have to come out of your comfort zone and give your team a flick on the ear to fire them up

1 Like

Oh boy. That’s twice now Casey’s forced it on the break. Felt like an important sequence.

Patrick Williams is going to be a stud. Crazy combo of skill and athleticism at 6’8. He made that pull up over Huff look easy, not many would make that play.

1 Like

Replay angle wasn’t great, but maybe a lot of arm on that block? Agree that Casey was forcing it, regardless. Maybe a little too pumped up, and FSU’s length makes passes a little fraught.

2 Likes

yeah I like Casey’s aggressiveness. It’s a fine line. Mamadi’s bringing it this half. Playing within himself, doing the little things and the big stuff we need badly.

1 Like

I liked the strong take on the break forcr the issue rather he initiated contact

This is the best Mamadi has looked in a while.

1 Like

win or lose, im proud of our overall effort up to this point.

1 Like

The chewing out from CTB in the first half woke him up

Mamadi obviously took the tough coaching to heart.

1 Like

fyi South Carolina up by 4 on Kentucky with 53 seconds left!

2 Likes