UVA at UNC thread (Sat 6pm)

I thought his Dad was his coach? Or was he just involved…

Per google, he was, but has since stepped down.

1 Like

Jay’s coach before his junior year was someone else. His dad became head coach for his last 2 years.

2 Likes

Gotcha. As someone who won’t see a UVa game in person this year, I say take the tix!

4 Likes

UNC opens as 3 pt favs

1 Like

I was gonna say, whoa, that’s high. But that’s the KenPom line: 68-65 UNC.

1 Like

Basically the 3pt home court adv. Bart has them 66-64

1 Like

Carolina sucks. We drill them. Hoos 105 Holes 48.

9 Likes

I’d settle for 49-48. I’d love to get back to that kind of defense!

Just not 13 points in a half :crossed_fingers:t2:

2 Likes

As long as they have less than 13 I don’t care

4 Likes

I Back to the gossip. The Love/Davis girlfriend situation could be true. Only reason I say this is the first time i heard about it was the Duke-UNC game. Several Duke fans had posters about them making fun of it. That made me think it could be something

1 Like

If we don’t defeat the holes of carolina by 40 Tony Bennett should be fired. I’m tired of these terrible lineups.

4 Likes

I see this going 1 of 4 ways:

#1 We wake up, shoot and play really well and win either in a close game or in a solid win. We then carry that momentum over to win our last 2 home games.
#2 We play well but lose a back and fort competitive game. But carry that momentum over and play well and win our last 2 at home.
#3 We struggle for at least half the game but play better in the 2nd half and still lose but have some positive to take home. Then play better and win our last 2 home games.
#4 We struggle tonight and get handily beaten or blown out. Then struggle against Clemson for a while before waking up and pulling out a squeaker. Then blow out UL to end the reg season with some momentum.

I refuse to accept we lose our last 2 games. My money honestly is on #3. I wouldnt be surprised if UNC builds a double digit 1st half lead but then we play better in the 2nd half and make it a game but come up short. Hoping for #1.

1 Like

Obviously want to win but more than a win I just want to see is find out mojo. This team seems lost right now. Got 2 weeks to get it together for the NCAA tourney.

We’re playing our way right out of the Greensboro pod and that’s (selfishly) unfortunate. I want to go to Greensboro two weekends in a row! That’s not a sentence I ever thought I’d say.

Hope we play loose today.

5 Likes

Need to score today, Bacot might have 20 and 20

3 Likes

Need everyone to take it personally. Reece, Kihei, and Armaan to take it right at the pre-anointed five stars, Shedrick to have a chip on his shoulder against Armaan etc

5 Likes

Line has swung another point or two to UNC. Markets are finally catching up to our mediocrity.

2 Likes

What is the line now?

Hoos +4.5

1 Like

JG news floatin around?

Someone posted on twitter hurt calf. Was reposted here somewhere

3 Likes