Burn the redshirt burn the redshirt burn the redshirt

5 Likes

stan marsh GIF by South Park

Made me think of this song

3 Likes

Peter Gabriel

Woah. I had no idea that was PG’s song

You play heardle?

Never played it - I remember as a kid that song used to always play on the 80s radio stations. No idea if anyone actually likes the song or not

Only the chorus. Gabriel had 1.5 good songs and was an Phil Collins wanna be hahahhaha

2 Likes

Whoever makes the graphics is the ultimate troll. Would be the third time off the top of my head the featured player doesn’t even play in the game.

8 Likes

Hell, just sit the starters today and get ready for Clemson.

3 Likes

People panicking and forgetting the fact that UNC is dreadful.

2 Likes

Also sounds like a great opportunity today to get takes like…

See, told you we should have been playing Shedrick and Dunn more minutes.

7 Likes

Picture of him on UVA twitter from yesterday at end of practice. Looked like he practiced. No boot.

3 Likes

Vegas has UNC by 4. They are not crazy.

2-2 when underdog this season.

Vegas not always right. But you’re, right sometimes they’re right. And Carolina still sucks.

1 Like

I was kidding. No way that happens with Bennett coaching. But if UVa does lose today, the season is over takes will be out in full force.

And no matter what happens today, UVa will be fine. The boys aren’t losing to Clemson and Louisville at home to wrap up the regular season.

5 Likes

Definitely had the blue jersey on and no boot. Sometimes guys wear them therapeutically, so could have been on one or something similar when off court. Of course we’ve also heard calf not ankle, but looked like the ankle on Wednesday.

3 Likes

Dante Harris has a few inches on Kihei/Chase and Dunn is like 2-3 inches taller than Jayden

3 Likes

Literally every day since we offered BVP has been a good day to say “gee, I bet our defense will stink if we play him and Jayden together.” The day we did it, today, and every day in between. This wasn’t exactly a genius level hoops take.

6 Likes

Funny boot story. My younger daughter is at STAB and has a class with Kymora Johnson (Mo), hoops star and future Cav. Mo’s been wearing a boot the last couple weeks in class, which was cause for concern because its league playoffs time (state playoffs are after, maybe next week).

Rose asked if she was ok and Mo said everything was good. “But, you’re wearing a boot…?” “No, all good”. Mo did indeed play in all the games and led STAB to an easy league championship, so maybe just preventative?

8 Likes

Seen the line up to 4.5 now. Do wonder if Jayden is out

1 Like