UVA at UNC thread (Sat 6pm)

Me waiting for the opportunity to say this
Feed Me What GIF

9 Likes

The best stories always start like this.

4 Likes

It was a million to one shot doc…

3 Likes

Would be fun if today out of nowhere Tony brings in the Kadin Papi lineup at one point to match Nance Bacot.

Go Kihei or reece, Armaan and McKneely at the guard and just old school mover blocker that shit.

4 Likes

Hey thats what I said. Start Kadin or Papi tonight

2 Likes

My question is what player is going to sack up and play like a grown ass man tonight and drag the team with him. We have anybody with the balls to play with some conviction?

5 Likes

Set the tone by starting Papi and at jump ball full Face Maul. Then we play

5 Likes

The metrics say that Reece-Kadin pairing has the highest scrotum coefficient

4 Likes

Yep, he is the only big UVa has to push Bacot off the block. Move him out and he becomes ineffective.

1 Like

Who do you have winning Doug?

The University of Virginia in overtime.

You?

4 Likes

Bang! For some reason, I think UVa bounces back and wins by 5 in regulation.

1 Like

We lose by 25

3 Likes

I think couple Heels foul out toward the end. We tie for OT and roll em in the extra minutes. 83-75

Edit: great shooting arena. Remember Mccorcle?

1 Like

We win by 7 but refs call off the last 7 points to get back at us for the Duke game. In overtime, the ref trips Kihei and breaks his leg

1 Like

We win by 12 in regulation but extend the lead to 14 in OT. Tomorrow the refs release a statement saying there should not have been an OT because the score was not tied at the end of regulation.

2 Likes

Tony’s gonna play all the wrong lineups tonight I can feel it like a disturbance in the force.

3 Likes

Hammered yet? Drink!

The shooting trend needs to turn. But I wanna see this group go back to the way the played defensively against State. They choked them out. As rough as the offense has been, I think UVa has been off the mark defensively more so.

If I am Hubert I start McCoy to F with us. On the wing

2 Likes