Only assistant I think you could justify even having that convo about is Dickinson. Getting rid of KMac would be a monumentally stupid decision and I don’t see any reason why you’d can Matt Kirby.
Kinda hard to put it on pitching when the fielding errors have been such a contributor to the runs scored and there is a dearth of run support.
It’s a young team but we’ve had young teams before and they were able to put it together as the season went on. I am at a loss.
I get that, and I think it’s the main caveat going for Dickinson with regards to our pitching staff.
With that being said though, there is still reason for frustration with DD and how our pitching staff has looked up to this point, couple of things that have been consistent negatives over the past few seasons. And it’s also not lost on me that if our pitching hadn’t gone on the run it did last postseason that Dickinson very well may have been out of his job here.
I’m just confused why this staff thought this team would flirt with single digit losses
Trying to figure that out as well. Maybe our guys shined cause pitchers had to worry about GOF,Saucke, and Anderson.
All past baseball series