So another two week delay?
I don’t know the details but not hard to assume what happened I guess. Somebody gave up a heads up that it was likely off an hour or so ago, all I know. Maybe somebody will have more info in our VIP chat tonight.
Really wish we had played more games at Mohegan Sun.
yep. Could have been us vs Villanova there.
Almost like a bubble was the only way to get games in. I get why it wasn’t feasible ultimately but damn
There’s so many false positives with these test too. I would hate getting tested as a athlete
I’ll assume it’s us, but NOVA women are on pause as of today and Wright was concerned as they share facilities.
Ok it’s us. Not good. Wonder if we’ll see our Hoos play again in 2020 or of this was simple a case of not being able to have enough practice time?
Heard Keels was planning to announce his decision at the conclusion of the game too.
Source: I made it up.
My sources say he will announce his decision by donning a UVa hat, Duke shirt, and Villanova shorts while keeping a pair of G league socks in his backpack
Interesting almost throwaway nugget in this Norlander article. It says UVA’s next scheduled game is on the 22nd vs William & Mary. I don’t think that’s been publicly reported anywhere else but it is the date I’ve heard as a possibility.
Behind a paywall but a nice article. @brogdonfanpage has covered a lot of this.
That was a nice breakdown Zach. I’m sorta curious as to why we are turning to an offense that depends on beating guys off the dribble when we don’t have a roster that has guys that can win off the dribble.