UVA Basketball Activities Paused Due to COVID-19

10 Likes

:raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands:

13 Likes
2 Likes

So another two week delay?

I don’t know the details but not hard to assume what happened I guess. Somebody gave up a heads up that it was likely off an hour or so ago, all I know. Maybe somebody will have more info in our VIP chat tonight.

4 Likes

Really wish we had played more games at Mohegan Sun.

1 Like

yep. Could have been us vs Villanova there.

3 Likes

Almost like a bubble was the only way to get games in. I get why it wasn’t feasible ultimately but damn

1 Like

There’s so many false positives with these test too. I would hate getting tested as a athlete

1 Like

I’ll assume it’s us, but NOVA women are on pause as of today and Wright was concerned as they share facilities.

1 Like

Ok it’s us. Not good. Wonder if we’ll see our Hoos play again in 2020 or of this was simple a case of not being able to have enough practice time?

Damn

Heard Keels was planning to announce his decision at the conclusion of the game too.

Source: I made it up.

5 Likes

My sources say he will announce his decision by donning a UVa hat, Duke shirt, and Villanova shorts while keeping a pair of G league socks in his backpack

3 Likes

Interesting almost throwaway nugget in this Norlander article. It says UVA’s next scheduled game is on the 22nd vs William & Mary. I don’t think that’s been publicly reported anywhere else but it is the date I’ve heard as a possibility.

10 Likes

Behind a paywall but a nice article. @brogdonfanpage has covered a lot of this.

3 Likes

When we resume play at JPJ section 113 Row C Seat 1 our guy June

10 Likes
3 Likes
10 Likes

That was a nice breakdown Zach. I’m sorta curious as to why we are turning to an offense that depends on beating guys off the dribble when we don’t have a roster that has guys that can win off the dribble.

3 Likes