šŸ€ UVa Men's Basketball March 2024

Your March is gonna suck.

7 Likes

Harry Caray : Good point. Gee I hope I never get it. Hey! What about this: if you had to choose between being the top scientist in your field or getting mad cow disease, what would it be?

Ken Waller : Well of course I would choose to be the top scientist in my field.

Harry Caray : Oh good. I was worried youā€™d choose mad cow.

Ken Waller : Why would you think that?

Harry Caray : I guess Iā€™m just a worrier, thatā€™s why my friends call me whiskers.

will ferrell snl GIF

2 Likes

Damn, at least give me a spoiler alert or blur it out or something.

3 Likes

All these new titles @DFresh11. haha Some of them need explaining though. Iā€™m lost.

3 Likes

So torts are civil wrongs cognizable by a court e.g., conversion, assault, battery, negligence.

I am just hopeful Fresh isnā€™t saying I cause torts

2 Likes

My favorite is Dougā€™s chair. Itā€™s incredible how far heā€™s come. I donā€™t know that he knew how to use google when he first found LRA, now heā€™s an emoji master.

3 Likes

I am the most important poster on the forum. Without my secondary facilitation of discussion with thought provoking posts such as ā€œwe are so fckedā€ it would be really boring around here.

8 Likes

My title is available for advertising, btw. $20/wk or $50/mo. Higher rates apply during peak recruiting season.

7 Likes

So big (HUGE?) state of Oregon fans tonightā€¦

5 Likes

Its all I know about law school ha. My UVa Law roomate always talked about torts.

3 Likes

Itā€™s been a long week with no game. Idle hands.

5 Likes

Yea plus some palm hoo writes 1 post about TB and NIL and gets like 1000 likes and I keep getting poop emojis soā€¦

9 Likes

This wins the day.

Screenshot (4)

11 Likes

tf is ā€œThe Cheese Shopā€?

(Top search result when trying to educate myself on my new ThugLife in Stuarts Draft)

5 Likes

Itā€™s what they call the rough side of Draft.

4 Likes

My momā€™s side of the family are all in Oregon and the ā€œkidsā€ went to University of Oregon (my cousin was the Duck when she was there lol) and they literally only care about football. I have to tell them when a game is on, who is on the team, when they play, and how they are doing. SO, not sure how much they really care out there, but hopefully the students will show up.

1 Like

What happened here? Take a couple days off sick and everyone has funny titles, @Hooandtrue is a nightmare fuel avatar and people are disparaging the good name of the cheese shop (owned by extended family) :joy:

And donā€™t even get me started on whatever the debate was up the thread :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Good to know The Cheese Shop is legit. I have so much to learn about The Draft.

1 Like

Hold up where you from? Freshs AI may have glitched bro

2 Likes

Haha. No worries Fresh. I am from Appomattox, VA.