Whenever I share a tweet the time stamp shows Greenwich Mean Time ![]()
No problem. Itās all good!
Jalen Johnson pick is actually a good pick talent wise for Atlanta. Good athlete similar to John Collins.
More importantly they can move Hunter to the 4 and not have to pay John Collins the max LOL.
Theyāre still trying to move Cam Reddish but so far no luck.
I think itās even worse cuz they canāt actually report until the trade is official which is sometime after the start of free agency. So the draft night guys lose a few days of summer league.
Gotcha. We are in daylights savings so itās 4 hours ahead instead of the 5 I was thinking.
@UVAmenshoops on Instagram (I think) has an awesome video of when Trey got called! Love it! Itās so good!
Are they somewhere in Cville? I donāt recognize this spot but Casey Morsell and Justin McKoy are there, which is interesting.
McKoy is an NC guy
J Willy anywhere to be spotted in the video?
He was thereā¦
https://twitter.com/UVAMensHoops/status/1420897922842038272?s=19
Yea I saw that he just has a funny stoic look when other people are going crazy at times lol
This first round has not gone as scripted.
I get that and glad they are there for their former teammate. Iām just curious as to how the intersections with the coaching staff at this event went as I assume it was somewhat awkward. But focus should be on Trey and what a great night for him!
Thatās what I was thinking.
This was so Good! I definitely teared up.
Getting the old crew back together in Indiana?
https://mobile.twitter.com/RealQuintonMayo/status/1420933494558105603
Oh interesting. I hope AG can hold onā¦although AG was a big locker room guy here in DC so interesting trade.
4 people guessed it rightā¦.