UVA vs Farleigh Dickinson Thread

It is pretty clear to me now that Tony is a terrible coach, and we only won all those conference championships and the national championship because of luck.

Lots of comments on Twitter that CTB mentioned pregame that he is down to a 8 man rotation. If so, I guess these are the 8.

Disaster

1 Like

Kihei gonna make some not top 10s with that fast break stuff

7 Likes

Gee lots of zone, let’s keep our highest ceiling shooter on the bench

4 Likes

Yeah was starting to wonder if Taine and Igor are in the protocol

Really impressive to go from national champion to worst team in the ACC in three years

1 Like

Big yikes.

Cuse will destroy us if this is our zone plan

They wouldn’t be on the bench

2 Likes

is that true?

I can’t believe CTB had a whole week to consider changes to who plays and his conclusion was “Poindexter, Stattman, and Caffaro need more minutes”

Of course im being over-reactionary because thats what these gamethreads are for, but if Igor and Taine are not in the rotation and I have to watch Kody pumpfake open 3s and Papi miss 5 foot bunnies I dont think I can stomach this season. And UVA basketball is a huge escapism for me.

5 Likes

I’m only reading it second hand here and Sabre. So :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Man, no run for Igor or Taine the entire first half. What a fun team!!! Love watching the starters plus Caffaro be our primary lineup every game. So much upside and this will definitely prep us for next year

1 Like

If that’s true, that is very depressing

The ol’ get back to basics approach.

Why is Caffaro playing so much? Shedrick can score

Please tell me that’s a joke? If Taine and Igor don’t get any run in ACC play at the expense of Malachi and Kody I’m going to lose my mind.

6 Likes

If true they should bolt. If can’t develop this season when can they?

1 Like