UVA vs. Miami Thread

Need Papi to pick up 2 quick ones so we can get a better matchup

2 very uncharacteristic turnovers from Reece. Great block on the recovery though.

2 Likes

He got up!

1 Like

4 turnovers early. Miami defenders seem long.

1 Like

Four TOs at the first media timeout. Yuck.

Not valuing the ball enough, or they doing something cheeky on D? Opportunity to counterpunch?

Anyone else worried that the defense won’t look much better next year either? I mean 4 of 5 starters from our worst defense in over a decade doesn’t give me a lot of confidence. Gardner and Armaan will still be undersized and Caffaro still won’t be magically quicker or bouncier

Oh he gives me Malcom Brogdon vibes, but not as in control as him, but same handle style etc.

Armaan Franklin getting into Klay Thompson zone

1 Like

Welcome to Cville, Armaan!

3 Likes

This wide-out offense seems to be stressing out our rotations. They’ve missed a couple wiiiide open chances to punish guys scrambling around late.

2 Likes

With Shed in, we are at least putting up some resistance, but we are on the right side of some 3 pt variance, for sure. About time!

1 Like

I’ve been busy has papi mauled any face yet?

7 Likes

I do wish Kadin was as aggressive looking to score as Papi.

2 Likes

I will be very pleased if I’m wrong, but I think we’re gonna lose this game. Their 3s are open for the most part and they’ll eventually start going in

Being down 7 to this UVA team feels like being down 7.5 to anyone else.

7 Likes

Stattman with typical offensive finesse.

1 Like

Oh Kody, baby no.

4 Likes

Frankie looks like he smells blood down there.

2 Likes

They were missing their good shots, and now they’re taking bad shots, so this is looking good (right now).

3 Likes

We should be getting it in the paint on every possession. They’re long but not strong at all

4 Likes