UVA vs San Fran Thread: A Dangerous Offense

Interesting line up. But Tony is experimenting so im okay with it.

3 Likes

I’m happy to see us experimenting, I’d just like to see us crush the will of the other team a little more first.

2 Likes

Fair lol. I dont think Stattmann should ever be on the floor with Kihei at thesame time. Different ball movement

1 Like

Why does McKoy have more combined shots than H&H?

2 Likes

Jay and Sam need touches.

Heres the line up

Make a damn layup

2 Likes

World beaters on Flo, strugglin’ on the Main Stage. Ugh.

4 Likes

Guess we can slow our roll on the unstoppable offensive juggernaut that is Virginia.

5 Likes

Clark is having a rough start to this game. And then nobody else seems to be able to hit a contested lay-up.

2 Likes

VERY unfriendly rims. I do like the driving to attack though.

1 Like

Getting good looks just have to make them

Nobody on this team can take the ball to the rim. Heck and when we are penetrating the defense we’re not drawing help or collapsing the defense. Want to see Jay get post touches, may be our only inside presence.

3 Likes

Either we suck or our shots will start falling. It’s one of those two.

Missing the physicality on the offensive end. Guys who can take and invite contact and finish

2 Likes

I think this team is just sleep walking. Not a lot of movement on O. SF has nice pieces and are bringing the hype, paired with starting before noon I’m sure our guys watched the same thing we have last couple days. Really expect the intensity to pick up second half hopefully sooner.

3 Likes

We are getting to the rim more than we usually do. We are making shots at the rim at the usual rate.

3 Likes

Why does Morsell always take these insanely difficult fadeaways?

1 Like

Can anyone dunk? Everyone is taking soft layups

2 Likes

Lol u didn’t see Trey last game i guess

1 Like