VA Tech game thread

Aaand it blocked the SD, watching on ESPN App now, they’ll give top quality to Duke but not the raining champs, I love it

Playing good from what I can tell on defense, not too good on offense

1 Like

Nolley’s the head of the snake. So far Braxton has him under control, everything is hard earned. Our offense is so out of sync when Kihei is out. Wasn’t anything that could be described as close to a good possession during his break.

1 Like

In the suite beside Carla.

5 Likes

Thank goodness for Braxton

2 Likes

You just made my brown eyes green!
Next month we should give away a game in the suite.

How about that out of bounds play to finish the half. I know @brogdonfanpage and @DFresh11 loved that!

4 Likes

@DFresh11 you like that out of bounds play?!

3 Likes

Nolley’s a hell of a player. I’ve seen mock drafts aggressively ranking him in the first round. I think that’s a legit possibility.

5 Likes

Ha, @HoozGotNext seems we were thinking the same thing :joy:

2 Likes

Amazing second half of the half, great offense and keep up the good defense.
VT is on pace for 34, exactly where we want em’
Go Hoos!

1 Like

exactly

1 Like

Love the out of bounds. None better at that than our staff. Also Tony gets the credit but on a lot of teams all coaches on staff draw up their own plays and are used in certain situations. I will ask JWilly who the mastermind is there

3 Likes

There is one thing with this team compared to others in the decade that I think is obvious. In the few times per game that the opportunity to RUN the break presents itself we need to run and be aggressive about it. Clark at his size needs to have opposing bigs behind him not in front of him. And look at Kodys two makes today. I think at opportune times adding this makes sense. I know Braxton would be happy too

4 Likes

Ugly turnover but followed it with great hussle to force the 10 sec violation. Love that!

2 Likes

Fast break when we can.

1 Like

Kihei’s just all up in Bede’s head right now.

2 Likes

Kihei is all up in all our heads right now ha

3 Likes

What’s Kihei’s career high? Is this it?

1 Like

Chase!!

1 Like