Virginia vs Clemson

That was a sweet little play slipping Thompson on the crossing route

3 Likes

One stop away from there still being doubt entering the 4th quarter. That’d be a win to me.

3 Likes

Well that period of optimism was short lived lol

2 Likes

Travis Etienne is good

3 Likes

Welp there went that idea

3 Likes

Clemson is feasting off chunk plays. Theh make it look so easy

1 Like

Im feeling more confident clemson wont cover

3 Likes

What was the spread?

28 or 29 is where it finished

1 Like

How many carries does Armstrong have on the night? My guess is too many.

2 Likes

Yea at this point it seems ill-advised to keep running him. Lets air it out and try to get him some confidence throwing the ball down the field.

1 Like

4 straight rushes for Armstrong only 1 was a broken play. Then he’s asked to air it deep on a touch pass. That’s not setting your man ul for success

1 Like

Overall impressed with our guys tonight. For the most part matching up with Clemson between the tackles. Still a gap at the skill spots but much more competitive than last year. If we just avoided a few mistakes we would have a chance.

2 Likes

Great point Hoos played much betyer upfront on offense and have created some holes.

No moral victories, but seeing Trevor Lawrence play the 4th quarter feels good.

4 Likes

Armstrong gonna blow past 20 carries on the night. I know he’s talented but dont feel that’s a winning strategy

2 Likes

Two targets downfield who stand 6’7 and they’ve been underthrown on jump balls. Armstrong needs to swing by JPJ and get some tips on how to toss the ally oop from Clark

7 Likes

Now the real game begins can thw Hoos keep Clemson off the scoreboard for the next 5 min and earn a cover?

1 Like

Feeling good about the rest of year. We can beat everyone else on the schedule.

7 Likes

I was pretty happy with this performance. I am pretty happy with Armstrong. I didn’t know what to expect but I think he could be really solid. Definitely think we are better than anyone thinks!

5 Likes