Virginia vs Clemson

I still think Hoos could cover the 29. Could aee Clemson calling off the dogs early

An interception and a missed tackle away from this being a 3 point game. Yet still feels way closer than it should be.

1 Like

That was a helluva drive. Beat Armstrong has looked all night. Maybe he actually speed things up

2 Likes

He was pretty bad through 3 quarters against Dule. He looked like Trevor Lawrence in the 4th

1 Like

Unfortunately he is playing agaisnt Tevor Lawrence and not Chase Brice who couged it up 5 times. Cant spot great teams 2 TDs

1 Like

Halftime means I get to watch OU and sweat it out on if they will cover

Anae has been bad tonight but that was beautiful

1 Like

By now I call it Anae being exactly who we thought he was. He can call some great drives and just as quickly he makes the most baffling decisions Ive ever seen

2 Likes

With a Qb as inaccurate as Armstrong we really cant be having this many drops

1 Like

Man, I love seeing Davis getting off the line like that. I really thought he was gonna have a tough night against Clemson and getting off the line.

2 Likes

:sob:

Same here he’s impressed me with how he’s battling a very good secondary.

1 Like

Easy touchdown if not under thrown. Insane catch for the INT.

1 Like

uggh

2 Likes

That was an insane catch. Ball was severely underthrown

That interception dont bother me near as bad as these DAMN CLEMSON 3RD DOWN CONVERSIONS

4 Likes

That was a TD… got away w that

2 Likes

We seem to have issues tackling. I just jumped into the thread but that’s my observation. At times we look really solid.

6 Likes

Definitely have issues tackling. Same thing last season as well. Guys aren’t driving their legs and finishing the hit

1 Like

Nice to see us keeping it close, but man, that pick on the last drive and the inability score the td when we kicked the fg in the first half both hurt big time rn.

3 Likes