Backward jam by Jay

2 Likes

Best two points of the day. Wahoowa!

2 Likes

That backwards Jam though, Top 10 for sure, let’s go hoos

1 Like

@DFresh11 sorry you can’t watch the game

1 Like

Were keeping up the great game, 31-17 hoos!

1 Like

On pace to hold them to 34, let’s go

1 Like

ha. imagine 34 again

2 Likes

That would be one of the greatest things our basketball team has done

1 Like

Hoos still playing amazing right now, Huff is on fire

1 Like

we makin 3s?

1 Like

Not taking that many, not making many we take

1 Like

I had some real world things and missed most of the 2nd half. The Kihei to Jay oops were straight :fire: Tomas looked comfortable. Hit his first 3 in the opening minutes. Finished 2-7 but I thought he played a nice clean game. Stattmann and Morsell were a combined 2-12 again. They both contribute in other ways but obviously that’s not going to cut it. I’m not that concerned about Casey. He’s done it against the best in HS. It’s all neck up for him right now. Eventually he’ll settle in and be a difference maker on offense. Jury is still out whether Kody is actually a good shooter.

4 Likes

Oh and nice to see Caffaro finally make his debut!! Got on the first bucket out of the way.

3 Likes

Our problem with those 3, in the good amount of sides we ran today, is they want no part of shooting coming off screens. Both Kody and Tomas turned the corner and got in the lane but had a hard time fiinishing. Tomas seems to like he’s mid range J so hopefully that’s something he can lean on.

On Casey, I’m a bit more concerned than you. We’ve now played two of the weaker teams he’ll see and looks awful. That drive and layup he air balled was the kicker for me. I hope CTB continues to pile mins on those 3 because one of them is gonna need to consistently hit jumpers

2 Likes

Now the good news on offense.

Tomas took with confidence and make his first 3

Huff looked great in the post

Huff and MD both hit 3s

Key driving and finishing

Kihei creating space and hitting jumpers

Kody confidently taking it to the rack. Needs to finish

2 Likes

My lack of concern about Casey is because I’ve seen so much of him. I really just think he’s too jacked up, almost a false confidence in thinking about “staying confident” lol Everything is long. He’ll be fine. I suspect by the end of the season he’ll be a real go to, has to be or else our ceiling is sort of capped.

3 Likes

Another class of 2022 visitor today. guard Isaac McKneely from Poca (WV).

4 Likes