Virginia vs Duke

I love the way the defense is playing. Offense needs to do something.

1 Like

Both these quarterbacks awful so far. Atleast Brennan can say this is his first game and just playing off rust in this first half.

1 Like

Agree, I don’t remember Chase being that bad, but he has no accuracy with his throws Hoos defense is doing great a making him uncomfortable

Anybody else think the camera angle is vry weird rn?

4 Likes

They’ve cut out portions of multiple plays. Very strange.

That coulda been pi, woulda been iffy but definitley affected him

This offense might be frustrating. Our team is deep in a bunch of places, but not at the skill positions on offense (WR & RB). Really hope somebody starts to shine.

1 Like

Agreed the offense is not deep and pretty inexperienced. Who is going to step up and be the leader of the group, and make a play?

1 Like

Welp. That sucks.

Someone was out of position. He just run past the defenders

we good. came out too hype. need to settle in and play

1 Like

I dont want to come off as a hater but how long of going scoreless in this game does Bronco go until he tries Thompson at QB?

1 Like

I dont know the details but might not be long. Just need to settle in. Way early

Already? Brennan doing fine, hes had some misses but Waynes drop was big and Kemp could have caught that tbh.

Of course it’s first game jitters but his throw is so unorthodox and his pocket awareness is a little slow. He is very mobile when the play is designed with the option for him to run but otherwise he has had some close calls.

I am nowhere near giving up on him for the season but I am feeling close to doing such on this game. However Brennan is our leader regardless and I think Bronco will probably ride him the entire game.

1 Like

Better run/pass mix on that drive. Noticeable.

1 Like

Touchdown. I feel like short passes and using Poljan will carry us through the season.

Hope we can develop some deep ball comfortableness with Brennan midway through the season.

2 Likes

Reminiscent of last year. Winning combo

2 Likes

I request a turnover on this upcoming Duke drive. Putting it out into the universe.

3 Likes

LSU is down 10-7. First game jitters as well. Brennan = LSU