Virginia vs Duke

I would hate to try to tackle Armstrong one on one when he has a head of steam up

1 Like

Chase Brice is shook. LOL

1 Like

ACCN killing me in NYC area. Have to go out solo to a bar/ grill to find the game… perfect

Brutal drop. That woulda been sweet

2 Likes

Taulapapa may not have great change of direction or catching ability, but good lord is he strong.

5 Likes

That offensive line is opening some holes

3 Likes

And Taulapapa makes his holes

I want 21 on my team everytime

2 Likes

I don’t like these lobs to the corners of the end zone. Maybe if we try it with Poljan I’d like it more, but haven’t loved these so far.

2 Likes

You could sign up for a free trial of Fubo.tv - just cancel before 7 days.

Not ideal, but an option…

1 Like

What a pick!!!

1 Like

Didn’t like any of those play calls.

1 Like

Our receivers are getting no separation downfield.

Getting away from what was working. Armstrong can’t throw deep balls. That’s okay slants and run game work for us. He needs to develop better timing with the WR over the year to do that.

Same way with YouTube. That’s what I done when the ACC NETWORK showed the first UVA game last year. I canceled after that first game when Dish finally got it

Run game looking surprisingly good.

Early returns, but Armstrong 11/25, 4.0 yards per attempt. Gonna need better efficiency to get it done with this short passing game. Long throws don’t look close (either on the throw or receiver separation).

Defense looking pretty mean except the ‘oops’ on that long TD.

3 Likes

Yeah, I honestly can’t tell whether the problem on the long to medium distance passes is Armstrong or the receivers. Probably a little of both.

2 Likes

Yep - I already cycled through YouTube, so have to find others. No faith in Comcast to pick it up any time soon, but maybe next year.

He’s a load and the biggest skill position player

1 Like

I think it’s a combo, the timing seems just a bit off, but there also seems to be some location issues.