🏈 Virginia vs Louisville, L, 24-20, 4-2 (2-1 ACC), Saturday, 12 Oct, 1530, ACCN

Anyone looking for tickets Saturday let me know and you can have mine. Headed out of town and my usual ticket taker can’t use them.

4 Likes

I think Colandrea is gonna have to start playing significantly better if we want to beat many of the teams on the upcoming schedule. Great rally in the second half by the team to get the win against BC, but the offense in the first half was brutally bad and for the first time started to wonder if the staff would ever consider benching him.

1 Like

I think the best thing our coaching staff can do for AC is start establishing the run earlier in games. Going pass-run to start drives has more often than not led to 3rd and longs which are tough for any young QB, we’ve gotta start taking some stress off him and put some confidence in our OL to get a push.

6 Likes

According to SP+ we have a 71% chance of making a bowl game. I like the position we’re in now much better than I felt before the season started.

2 Likes

LETS GO HOOS!!!

3 Likes
4 Likes

Did they stay in Richmond?

• Louisville -7.5
  • Virginia +7.5
0 voters

Hell of a catch by Greene. This should be overturned.

Andre Greene Jr is an all-ACC level talent. Can’t wait to see what he can do this season

1 Like

How the fuck does that stand, awful call.

3 Likes

Weak ass slide AC. Hurdle somebody, spin move, stiff arm, easy TD

2 Likes

Need 7 here

We make it so damn difficult at the goal line, but a TD is a TD. Good start.

4 Likes

Attendance looks awful again this week. So unfathomably soft

2 Likes

Weather looks iffy

1 Like

So you’re saying we have fair weather fans

1 Like

No, I’m saying you never leave the tailgate to catch the first drive or so until you know weather or not the opponent is going to rain touchdowns on your parade. Especially if we are playing cover 3 cloud defense. And definitely not if I’m drinking dark and stormies.

Edit: (which I would never do at a uva football game but I don’t know any meteorologically appropriate bourbon drinks)

3 Likes

Can’t keep giving up 3rd and longs.

2 Likes

Bad spot but the camera angles may be too foggy to overturn the call

2 Likes