Virginia vs Miami

We have an 8PM kickoff so there’s plenty of time to do your chores and play with the kids bedore this one kicks off. Also if you need a good pre-game session before you watch there’s time for that.

What are your thoughts?

1 Like

My pre game session may render the game unwatchable. Have done all of the above already

4 Likes

And that’s why you’re my brother. Ive done the same. Kid is napping will be in bed by kickoff. Trained this morning ran errands. And im on beer 2. Giving myself a 50/50 shot to make halftime

Ha. man i been out with my kids all morning then had some Saporros followed by back outside now while my Big kids go to play pick up (soccer).

Low key these games are tough to watch my brother. I guess the fans really do add a lot

1 Like

Man you’re killin it. That’s impressive. Im lucky by the time I got in mine was down for a nap and remains that way.

Yea night games are tough. Honestly don’t know how y’all did it as players. It’s rare to olay at night in rugby only certain international games.

Funny you say that. No clue how these guys play 12pm games now. Those were the sleepiest for us and tough to get ready for. For hoop 3 pm on weekends and 7pm slot weekdays were ideal

1 Like

Funny i loved that mid-day window. Wake up early. AM blowout before beeakfast. Team meal cple meetings hanf then off to the stadium and play. Tight and compact. The longer I had the wait the more i had to throttle back my energy hated that

My expectations couldn’t be lower but I’d love to see a little something from the defense. I didn’t expect much at all from the offense this year but the defense has been inexcusable. Gotta have some pride tonight. I’d also love for Ira to get some reps, especially in the passing game but that’s probably unlikely.

2 Likes

I feel like the Hoos are due to put it all together for one game and Miami tends to be the team they do that against. But it’s tough to be enthusiastic about this bunch

4 Likes

Is Armstrong still out?

1 Like

Won’t know til warm ups. He made the trip

2 Likes

“Possible” per bronco

2 Likes

Feel like we are going to see 4 guys at qb which is 3 too many

2 Likes

I want Armstead to be the starter and our only qb. No point in putting a “throwing” qb to throw 3-4 interceptions.

Think we will see the triple QB again which can only mean one thing: Nostalgic Hoo suffering.

3 Likes

Unrelated but I’m laughing my ass off at Virginia tech today. I think they are realizing that their qb can only make one read then bails, their defense sucks and their whole team relies on a Kansas transfer (granted he’s a stud)

1 Like

a walk on has two picks off Hooker

1 Like

He can’t throw. He’s tall and a decent athlete but he has a great back and solid line and still has put 13 points on Wake.

1 Like

I’d take more pleasure in techs misery if uva wasnt so bad right now and they’re playing 4 qbs none of whom can throw it

3 Likes

What are your thoughts on Rodriguez? I’m worried he’s another run first guy based on his highlight tape but that’s all I’ve seen.

1 Like

I remember Hooker in high school, Pretty decent hooper, played with Sacha Killeya-Jones on Team Felton. Their receiver Tre Turner could have absolutely played in the ACC. Great glue guy on a loaded CP3 team. UVA was interested early on.

4 Likes