WBB vs Wake (ACCT) Game Thread (Wed 1pm)

Heh I had the same thought at least they aren’t fouling…

Cady Pauley with a great no-look pass. Especially effective because no one expected her to pass.

3 Likes

We seem to have settled down. Now can we get a do-over on Q1?

1 Like

A better 2nd QT for sure. The defense is fun to watch they get up in you.

1 Like

Pauley for 3!

2 Likes

That Pauley-Smith break was awesome. Smith is probably the only person on the team (maybe Vaughn) who would have pulled that out.

2 Likes

If you told me they have a chance to go into the half down 5ish I’d never believe it. Love the grit.

3 Likes

Agreed I thought she was gonna force it, but smart plays all around to set up the open 3

Back within 3!

1 Like

Helluva finish right there. Coach Mox is gonna go down as something special. Can’t help but notice the similarities between her first year and the grit the team is showing and early CTB teams.

3 Likes

Man, attendance is nonexistent. I know it’s women’s ball, and it’s the 12/13 game, and it’s 1pm on a Weds, and it’s not a home game for anyone, but… okay I guess I just talked myself into understanding it.

3 Likes

ACCN also sank to a new low with these ear washing commercials…

1 Like

Yea it looked like a HS game at best as far as crowd size.

9-0 Wake run during which we only got one shot up. Just like that we’re down big again. Need another do-over.

Yeah. I fear we’re running out of steam.

And now we get to mark “Cam gets 2 fouls in under a minute” on our bingo cards.

1 Like

Well 3rd QT looks like the 1st… Hopefully there’s enough left in the tank for a run in the 4th

Yeah, I think we can put a fork in it. 16-0 run in the first, 21-1 in the third. Ball game.

2 Likes

Yea… this one is done. It was a good run, but too much of a hill to climb.

1 Like

This team does not quite I’ll give them credit. Stills crapping it’s impressive

3 Likes